Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I have no problem with that but if the cleric is down you may need to rely on use magic device rolls. I was thinking potions and such for emergency use.

HM

IronWolf

blank
Could we use our pooled gold for a wand of lesser restoration with fewer charges (adventurer second-hand)?

This might be good.

Sabern has three cure light wound potions you can feed him should he be knocked out during battle and you need a way to get him back up so he can heal everyone else up.

Sabern only has the 30 gold to contribute, but is happy to put that in party funds towards a lesser restoration wand with reduced charges.

JDragon

Explorer
Yeah he is an Orc killing machine, at least I hope he will be.

HM - what do you want in the stat block? also do you want it hidden, on every post, or just when things change.

JD

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=stats post]
Go ahead and sblock your stats post and you need not post it everytime (I don't in most of the games I play in) just move it up once and a while.

Standard stuff like HP and AC saves and all but most important is spells and daily abilities say turn undead 4/4 or Touch of Good 3/3 and items if you have 2 potions of cure light wounds just list them as 2/2 and if you find one you can add it.

And if you pick anything up that can be listed in the stat block:
found short sword from troll etc. [/sblock]

Alt F4

First Post
Okay, so looking at pooling our leftover gold, it looks like we can afford a Wand of Lesser Restoration with 6 charges in it and then we'd have 40 gp leftover. I can't think of anything to buy with the 40gp, so I guess the thing to do is distribute 8gp back to each party member.

[sblock=Here's the math]
Money contributed:

Code:
Alt / Ears  				251 gp
Mowgli / Gerlari 			99 gp
Ironwolf / Sabern			30 gp
Walking Dad / Auris			150 gp
JDragon / Lusk				50 gp

Total					580 gp

Wand for 2nd level Cleric spells = 4,500 gp / 50 charges = 90 gp per charge.

90 gp * 6 charges = 540 gp.

580 gp - 540 gp = 40 gp.

40 gp / 5 party members = 8 gp[/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
Okay, so looking at pooling our leftover gold, it looks like we can afford a Wand of Lesser Restoration with 6 charges in it and then we'd have 40 gp leftover. I can't think of anything to buy with the 40gp, so I guess the thing to do is distribute 8gp back to each party member.

[sblock=Here's the math]
Money contributed:

Code:
Alt / Ears  				251 gp
Mowgli / Gerlari 			99 gp
Ironwolf / Sabern			30 gp
Walking Dad / Auris			150 gp
JDragon / Lusk				50 gp

Total					580 gp

Wand for 2nd level Cleric spells = 4,500 gp / 50 charges = 90 gp per charge.

90 gp * 6 charges = 540 gp.

580 gp - 540 gp = 40 gp.

40 gp / 5 party members = 8 gp[/sblock]

This sounds like a good use of the funds.

Is Sabern going to carry the partial wand of lesser restoration or someone else?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
For in game purposes let's say you all (as a group) have had that wand for awhile and have been using the heck out of it. That way you know it is low and will start to use it with a little more caution. :D

Numbers look good (I didn't want to do any math *yuck*) that's AF4.

let me go check out the IC before I catch the bus.

HM

JDragon

Explorer
Watches & Marching Order

Ok, per HM request here is the 1st post for figuring out watch and marching order.

We have the following in the group...
Gerlari Hiltzaile - Half-orc Barbarian - Darkvision 60' (played by Mowgli)

Ears - Half-elf Rogue - Low Light Vision (played by AltF4)

Auris D'Leroy - Halfling Sorcerer - Normal Vision (played by Walking Dad)

Sabern Hutch - Human Cleric - Normal Vision (played by IronWolf)

Lusk Blackhammer - Dwarven Ranger - Darkvision 60' (played by JDragon)

Here is an idea for watch. I'm open to suggestions, this just kinda hit me
We rest 12 hours with two 6 hr watches and three 4 hour watches

6hr #1 Gerlari
6hr #2 Lusk
4hr #1 Ears
4hr #2 Sabern
4hr #3 Auris

This will allow Auris to get his required 8 hours of sleep and then do spell prep during his watch.

Also with Gerlari & Lusk covering the whole night we will have someone with darkvision on watch at all times.

Marching Order
Single File
Outdoors (ranger tracking - breaking trail)
Lusk
Gerlari
Sabern
Auris
Ears

Indoors (rogue checking for traps)
Ears
Lusk
Sabern
Auris
Gerlari

Spread Out
Lusk - Gerlari
Auris - Sabern
Ears

These are all just suggestions based mainly off of class, their may be abilities I haven't considered PC's have that could result in better setup. Please speak up with your ideas so we can get the best use of our characters.

JD

Remove ads