Adventure: Into the Wild

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
The loot is somewhat disappointing but at least you find a pouch of jewels that was presumably a payment for the ambush. You split it all evenly based on size and wait. Of course, you ain't jeweller, but you hope that value isn't too far off...

No other goodies, sadly, but they say it's the journey that is the most important thing. Of course, if the Oracle says something along those line, you will beat him senseless. Still, you feel like you might have picked up a trick or two.

GM:
None of these are items; they are all grand master training fluffed as stuff you learned on your own during your journey.

Dante:

Vanous's combined Awareness and Vanous's Savage Spirits as well as 3396gp

(Optional; at your discretion, I could also have you learn Vanous's Combined Assault and reduce monetary award by 2600gp; your call...)

Nementah:

Insight of the Vault and 2719gp

Renquist

Said he retired

Rocco

Davros Elden's Defensive Step and 973gp (Yeah, that training was proportionnally a bigger chunk of the wealth you were owed than the others, but I'm sure you'll like it.)

Haruka

Davros Elden's Defensive Step (why not? Great for melee!) and 5172gp

Ashir

Resolve of the Inner Vault (Your learned that from that succubus...) and 3744gp

Max

Davros Elden's Hasty Resurgence (Great for people who get hit a lot and don't have that many surges...) and 1466gp (Yeah, like Rocco, it is a bigger chunk of your allowance than others but I think it's worth it).

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Umm, thanks? [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION], where can I find those trainings? :(

The adventure was great even higher level part :) Too bad it ends. :(

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Umm, thanks? [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION], where can I find those trainings? :(
[/COLOR]

GM: Basically, you get +1 item bonus TENT to AC and ref when you shift in a round. (even though you don't have an item, it's an item bonus for stacking purposes). You also you can shift two square on a minor action as an encounter power.

[MENTION=46559]covaithe[/MENTION], [MENTION=79620]Ozymandias79[/MENTION], any other judge out there that is not IN this game, could you please approve us?

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=XP]
2 Rage Devil: 1200XP
2 Assasin Imp: 600XP
2 Cambion Wrathborn: 800xp
1 Eladrin Arcanist: 400XP
4 Cultist: 800xp
1 Chained Campion: 500XP
2 Pain devil: 700xp

Total: 5000XP

X 2, divided by 7: 1429xp

Time XP:

89 days since last time XP

89/365 * 2000XP * 2 = 975XP for level 5s

975 + 1429 = 2404xp

2404 XP for Nementah, Renquist and Rocco

89/365 * 3000XP * 2 = 1463 XP for level 7s

1463 + 1429 = 2892xp

2892XP for Max and Dante

89/365 * 3500XP * 2 = 1707 XP for level 8s

1707 + 1429 = 3136

3136 XP for Ashir and Haruka
[/sblock]

[sblock=loot]
The loot is somewhat disappointing but at least you find a pouch of jewels that was presumably a payment for the ambush. You split it all evenly based on size and wait. Of course, you ain't jeweller, but you hope that value isn't too far off...

No other goodies, sadly, but they say it's the journey that is the most important thing. Of course, if the Oracle says something along those line, you will beat him senseless. Still, you feel like you might have picked up a trick or two.

GM:
None of these are items; they are all grand master training fluffed as stuff you learned on your own during your journey.

Dante:

Vanous's combined Awareness and Vanous's Savage Spirits as well as 3396gp

(Optional; at your discretion, I could also have you learn Vanous's Combined Assault and reduce monetary award by 2600gp; your call...)

Nementah:

Insight of the Vault and 2719gp

Renquist

Said he retired

Rocco

Davros Elden's Defensive Step and 973gp (Yeah, that training was proportionnally a bigger chunk of the wealth you were owed than the others, but I'm sure you'll like it.)

Haruka

Davros Elden's Defensive Step (why not? Great for melee!) and 5172gp

Ashir

Resolve of the Inner Vault (Your learned that from that succubus...) and 3744gp

Max

Davros Elden's Hasty Resurgence (Great for people who get hit a lot and don't have that many surges...) and 1466gp (Yeah, like Rocco, it is a bigger chunk of your allowance than others but I think it's worth it).
[/sblock]

Approved

Remove ads