Adventure: Into the Wild

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Wiki leaving]Sorry to hear that, thanks for the heads up, I'll give your PC full XP for this encounter and then write her off the adventure.

Dante, it would be great if you ran her until the end of the encounter.[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
[sblock=Wiki leaving]Sorry to hear that, thanks for the heads up, I'll give your PC full XP for this encounter and then write her off the adventure.

Dante, it would be great if you ran her until the end of the encounter.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Yeah, let IS run Abigail.

For what it's worth, I'd PREFER it if you didn't give Abi any XP for the encounter. I'd feel guilty receiving it. Seriously.

But yeah, my schedule has been getting crazier and crazier, and will be until at least july. So, bowing out early is the smarter move for everyone, I think.[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
As the ants tear into Dante, Abigail swings at them futilely, then proceeds to unleash a burst of force that is entirely innefectual.

[sblock=Abigail's Actions]Aegis MBA: 1d20+7=16, miss(no undeniable beauty since the Ants already used their immediate reaction).
Standard - Sword Burst: 1d20+5=Automatic Miss
Move - Shift
Minor - None
Worst luck ever this round, 3 automatic misses out of 4 attack rolls...[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Metavoid]Well, I won't review every case scenario, just remember that 'Ally/Allies' never includes 'You'. The power or ability will always specify that 'You' is a target if you are eligible.

Check 'Healing Spirit. Target: You or one ally within burts. So you can target yourself. But the extra 1d6? It's for allies, it can never be you.

Same for Protector Strike.

Concerning the extra 1d6, remember that the +4 hp can be assigned to that extra target. I always felt it cool that a shaman could potentially heal two target a substantial amount of HP in the same minor action.

Concerning the extra healing from last turn; -2 hp tp Dante, +6 to abigail, based on your last post.
[/sblock]

The Panther, once cornered, fights like a rat! It bites a good chunk of flesh off Rocco.

The lady and the swarm keeps hammering at the group with much success.

DM_Malenkirk on Virtual Battlemat

Ongoing Bonuses: If Rocco or Dante hit the Antswarm on their next turn, they gain +4 thp

[sblock=Actions]
IS forgot Abi's save
Abigail's save (1d20+10=30, 1d10=7, 1d6=2) err... I typed 1d20 and the accidentally locked on an older roll format. Still, a 1d20 above 10 so save.

Panther
Bite vs Rocco (1d20+9=20, 1d6+4=10) hit

Crazy Lady
Thunder burst, Area 1
1:Renquist 2:Abi (1d20+6=18, 1d8+2=9, 1d20+6=14, 1d8+2=9) I wrote Renquist and Abi, but it is in fact Ibram and Abi, obviously, since they are both adjacent. Hits Ibram

Up and prone dance

Antswarm
Swarm of mandible vs Abi (1d20+8=27, 1d6+3=6) hit

Aura
1:Ibram (-2) 2:Renquist (-2) 3:Abigail (1d20+8=23, 1d6+3=6, 1d20+8=16, 1d6+3=6, 1d20+8=26, 1d6+3=6) Hits Ibram and Abigail if they start their turn adjacent to the swarm
[/sblock]

[sblock=S&S]
Crazy Lady: prone

Panther 2: 16/54
Swarm: 29/88

Abigail: 14 (5) /27 Ongoing 3 (save ends)
Dante: 12/27 dazed (save ends)
Ibram: 25 (19) /30 [10/11] dazed (Save ends)
Nementah: 12/30 [10/11]
Renquist: 22 +4 /31
Rocco: 13 /37
Virgil: 30/30 +1

Fey Panther

HP 54; Bloodied 27
AC 18; Fortitude 16, Reflex 18, Will 15
OA Bite (standard, at-will)
+9 vs AC; 1d6+4 damage, and the fey panther shifts 1 square.

Blightborn Twig Blight
Perception 16
HP 1; a missed attack never damages a minion.
AC 15; Fortitude 11, Reflex 15, Will 13
OA: Claw (standard, at-will) Poison
+6 vs AC; 2 poison damage (3 poison damage with combat advantage).

Feyborn Ant Swarm
Senses Perception 16; low-light vision
HP 88; Bloodied 44
AC 18; Fortitude 15, Reflex 19, Will 16
Resist half damage from melee and ranged attacks; Vulnerable 5 against close and area attacks
OA: Swarm of Mandibles (standard, at-will)
+8 vs AC; 1d6+3 damage, and ongoing 3 damage (save ends).
Undeniable Beauty (immediate interrupt, when feyborn creature is targeted by a melee attack, at-will)
+5 vs Will; against the attacker; the attacker must target a different creature or end its attack.

Crazy Lady
Perception 13; low-light vision
HP 39; Bloodied 19
AC 18; Fortitude 13, Reflex 15, Will 15
OA Quarterstaff (standard, at-will) Weapon
+3 vs AC; 1d8+1 damage.
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Accidentally edited this instead of copying it. Oops

[sblock=Statblocks]
Dante, Male Human Ranger 2
Passive Perception:18, Passive Insight:13
AC:18, Fort:17, Reflex:16, Will:14 -- Speed:6
HP:4+12/27, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:5/6
Initiative +5, Action Points:1
Powers: Twin Strike, Throw and Stab, Marauder's Rush, Off-Hand Strike, Invigorating Stride, Second Wind, Jaws of the Wolf

Status Effects: Bloodied.

Opportunity Attack: +8 vs. AC, 2d4+5 damage.
Note: Dante makes an OA on any enemy that makes a melee attack on Virgil as long as the enemy is within reach 2 of Dante or Virgil is adjacent to Dante.

Virgil, Beast Companion(Lizard) 2
Passive Perception:12, Passive Insight:12
AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:14, Will:12 -- Speed:6
HP:1+30/30, Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges left:2/2

Opportunity Attack: +8 vs. AC, 1d8+3 damage.
Note: Virgil's OA uses Dante's Immediate Reaction.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Abigail swings her blade and flattens hundreds of ants, then retreats away from the biting beasties.

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Sword Burst - 1d20+5=18, hit, for 1d6+4=9+5=14 force damage.
Move: Shift away from the ants.
Minor: None
Save vs ongoing damage: 1d20=18, success.

Whew, at list I hit with her.[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Dante]When you say a 'kama', is that a handaxe? And why are you drawing it free? Normally it's a minor action unless you have some feat or special properties and I don't see any at a quick glance.[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Dante]When you say a 'kama', is that a handaxe? And why are you drawing it free? Normally it's a minor action unless you have some feat or special properties and I don't see any at a quick glance.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Yes, kama are re-flavored handaxes. Drawing is a free action due to my Battle Harness Hide armor - "Property: As a free action, you can draw a sheathed weapon or retrieve a stowed item."[/sblock]

Seeing the sorceress batering at her friends again, Nementah risks her wrath and instead of composing herself, she hurls Primera straigth for her. Primera gallops next to her and tramples her into the ground. Small part of her substance clings to the which, disturbing her focus as Primera threatens and neighs near her.

[sblock=Actions]
Move away, Primera moves adjacent to the witch
Standard:Certain Threat vs. Witch' reflex (1d20+4=14, 2d6+4=12) - forgot bonus from prone, she's marked by SC, penalty to hit others is -5

[sblock=original text next to hit roll]
- I'm guessing a miss *check* BY ONE! :( argh!
*5 minutes later* HAAH!! She's prone and this is melee attack! She grants CA! which means I hit!
[/sblock]

Minor: drop the dagger, take out potion of healing
[/sblock]

OOC: Mal, I don't think +4 can go as bonus to extra 1d6 of healing since that one wasn't target of the healing power, the target is character that spends the surge. IS there a way for you to put 'shared' pics on the map so I can access marking pictures? Or everyone needs to upload their own?

OOC2: Neurotic, suck up OA from the panther and get to the witch! C'mon people, there are action points, use them!

[sblock=Nementah]

Initiative +2; Senses Passive Insight 14, Passive Perception 19
HP 12/30, Bloodied 15, Surge Value 7, Surges 10/11
AC 14; Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
0 AP
Speed 6

Spirits Shield
Protecting Strike
Call Spirit Companion
Spirit of the Tempest

Voyage of the Ancients
Wrath of the Destroyer