Adventure: Into the Wild

Wik

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Yeah, IS, that'd be appreciated. And thanks for the update on the builder. Curse my super crappy computer![/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]While I am preparing the first encounter I would appreciate the following things:

A token for your character
The Character Builder file for you character.

It's not mandatory but it's very much appreciated. If you don't provide the token, you are liable to end up with just a letter!

Invisible Castle: I can live with the roll being unlogged if the character name is always identical.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Virtual Battlemat]
When the site isn't down, I like to run fights on Virtual Balltemat:

http://virtualbattlemat.com/game/dm_malenkirk/

I want you to register. Once registered, tell me your logging name and I will add you to the map as users.

This will allow you to upload your own token and will allow you to move the tokens on the map. I save a snap shot of the map before each turn, but otherwise I trust you to be responsible and remembers basic rules such as don't cut corners accross obstacle, remember difficult terrain and OAs etc.

Fights run faster that way. I am very liberal with infos. You'll know the passive stats of all monsters so unless you make math mistakes, you'll know if you hit or missed, if you killed the target etc. If you have powers that push/pull/slide you'll be able to apply them instantly. If you know for sure you killed an enemy, you can remove it from the map. I expect you to roll opportunity attacks against yourself when you know you provoked one (that info will be available, still use your own character name in the rolls info).

Barring some occasions where I'll have to step in to correct a error, the map will always be up to date. It's very neat and it cuts down on the time it takes me to run a fight.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Virtual Battlemap]Username: IronSky[/sblock]

Attachments

• DanteIcon.jpg
    DanteIcon.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 105
  • Dante.dnd4e
    131.9 KB · Views: 113
  • VirgilIcon.jpg
    VirgilIcon.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 93

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rockslide Falcrunn (Rocco Shadowlost)

[sblock=Virtual Battlemap]
username = neurotic

how do I make a token? There is picture of Rocco on his sheet if that helps you...
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Rocco.dnd4e
    126.6 KB · Views: 118

Nementah

Virtual map: MetaVoid

[sblock=For Mal Malenkirk]
I would ask that if/when you decide on treasure received and if that is to be a totem for Nementah you use my existing totem (unicorn horn) that manifests somehow new properties.

I'd hate to have backstory mentioning how important that is and then replace it at first opportunity.

Also, I didn't make wish list yet so feel free to surprise me (I'll notify you if/when it gets done). I prefer properties over daily item powers, immediate actions over standard ones...

Thank you
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Nementah.dnd4e
    80.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Nementah_token.png
    Nementah_token.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Dante and Virgil go first... and land into thorn bushes. Great. Virgil managed to tangle himself in vines and squeels in panic. Dante is about to warn the others to climb elsewhere when suddenly he realizes that the thorn bushes are moving agressively.

-''AHA! Yes my pretties, eat the invaders! This park is ours!'' shouts a wild haired woman standing on a nearby rock. She looks like a homeless bag lady armed with a magic staff.

She is not only adressing the thorn bushes but also a large swarm of ants moving at a fast pace toward Dante.

Hearing the crazed sounding woman, the other adventurers pick up the pace and jump the fence, landing in the hostile bushes and ready for some agressive gardening.

But Nementah is clusmy and also entangle herself in the vine, like Virgil. She blends in rather well with the vines...

[sblock=Intiative, Nementah is up]
I went for an average initiative (10 + leader's modifier) : 15

Nementah rolled 15 and I go by the 'Heroes go first on account that they're heroes' tie breaker rule.

I didn't see Renquist's initiative. so...
Renquist's initiative (1d20+1=9)

So the fight goes this way:

Nementah
The Bad Guys
Everybody
The Bad Guys
Everybody
etc.

Post in any order when it's 'Everybody's' turn.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Virgil: Immobilized (save ends)
Nementah: Immobilized (Save ends)

Blightborn Twig Blight
Perception 16
HP 1; a missed attack never damages a minion.
AC 15; Fortitude 11, Reflex 15, Will 13
OA: Claw (standard, at-will) Poison
+6 vs AC; 2 poison damage (3 poison damage with combat advantage).

Feyborn Ant Swarm
Senses Perception 16; low-light vision
HP 88; Bloodied 44
AC 18; Fortitude 15, Reflex 19, Will 16
Resist half damage from melee and ranged attacks; Vulnerable 5 against close and area attacks
OA: Swarm of Mandibles (standard, at-will)
+8 vs AC; 1d6+3 damage, and ongoing 3 damage (save ends).
Undeniable Beauty (immediate interrupt, when feyborn creature is targeted by a melee attack, at-will)
+5 vs Will; against the attacker; the attacker must target a different creature or end its attack.

Crazy Lady
Perception 13; low-light vision
HP 39; Bloodied 19
AC 18; Fortitude 13, Reflex 15, Will 15
OA Quarterstaff (standard, at-will) Weapon
+3 vs AC; 1d8+1 damage.
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]If you are sure you've just killed a minion, remove it from the map (Use the tombstone icon in the lower right)! Otherwise it will get confusing for those who post after you.

Same for any monster really; if you are confident it's dead, remove it.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Immobilized]Standard save ends effect. I was going to entangle the two lowest athletic rolls unless everyone beat 15.
[/sblock]

DM_Malenkirk on Virtual Battlemat

[sblock=Virtualmat]I still need Fourmonos and Wik to register to Virtualmat. Right now they aren't able to move the tokens on the map.

The action is all happeneing on the right, you may need to scroll to see it.

3 of you still haven't got a personalized token.

M: Ibram
T: Renquist
A: Abigail

I recycled these token from earlier games... If you are logged in, you can just upload a token of your choice and replace it. If you do that, make sure to use the Add token and not the Replace map window!
[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=initiative] 1d20+1 → [19,1] = (20) Roll Lookup [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc] I rolled after my athletics post. I didn't realize until IS went that we needed to have initiative planned when we jumped over. Does that change anything? I am now signed in on VirtualBattleMap as FourMonos (Monos is capitalized too) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Ah, I see it. Okay, so it's both you and Nementah before the bad guys act. You can post your action.

I added your user name to the map, you should be able to use it now.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases