Adventure: Into the Wild

modest

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Anybody within 5 squares of me that dropped an enemy or bloodied one gains 5 temp hp. Isn't life great with a bard? ;) [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OOC]If that's from your Valorous Bard class ability, I believe it's 1/round that you grant temps. I guess the decision is who needs them most. Edit: haha, I am ninja![/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Ibram]
Anybody within 5 squares of me that dropped an enemy or bloodied one gains 5 temp hp. Isn't life great with a bard?

Not anybody. On ally per round. If more than one person qualify, you choose who gets it.

But given the nature of PbB, maybe a PC who qualifies and feels he need it could call it. If no one contest, I'll be able to assign him/her th THP when I update without waiting for a confirmation.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

modest

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Yep, once per round my mistake. Who wants it? I can't call it and I would say whoever has been hit hardest/most. So either Rockslide or Dante I guess :erm: [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OOC]I'll take it, Dante's pretty fragile. If all goes well, he won't need to use it and you can throw the next ones on someone more tanky who is going to be taking hits.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I edited Rocco's status block to include them. Now I edited them out again :)

modest, you could call it in advance or simply say one with lowest hp and liable to get hit again...or some such...

IronSky, I don't mind you taking them, Rocco can take a hit or five

modest

First Post
[sblock=OOC] I could, but you guys know your characters better than I do. Easier for you to say 'well I can use em this round.' It won't always be this complicated either, everyone won't always be killing something in one round :erm: [/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
MetaVoid: you were first, you can go this round again, don't have to wait for all others. Same goes for FourMonos

OOC: I took the liberty of copying Neurotic's stat block. Pursuit of the hunter will trigger on enemy movement, I'll try to anticipate and announce it in advance
Another question: does melee spirit counts as melee attack for purposes of fey ants?

Nementah looks around surrounded by thornbushes as she is. Everyone already freed themselves and she's still stuck. She extricates herself carefuly from the bushes coming to advantageous position across undead paladin. At the same time, Primera charges in the middle of her allies and...almost runs through the fence instead of impaling little bush

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Protecting strike vs. Will with charge and CA bonus (1d20+4+1+2=10, 1d8+4=8) - attack vs. blight between nemetah and virgil
Move: Nemetah shifts NW to flank with Renquist
Minor: curse bad luck, I needed 5 to hit and still miss, no tmp hp for everyone

EVERYONE ADJACENT TO PRIMERA GETS +1 to NADs
[/sblock]

[sblock=Nementah]
Initiative +2; Senses Passive Insight 14, Passive Perception 19
HP 24/30, Bloodied 15, Surge Value 7, Surges 11/11
AC 14; Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
1 AP
Speed 6

Spirits Shield
Protecting Strike
Call Spirit Companion
Spirit of the Tempest

Voyage of the Ancients
Wrath of the Destroyer
Pursuit of the Hunter
Healing spirit
Healing spirit
Speak with spirits
Certain threat

Wrath of the Spirit World

[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] I was just waiting for Wik. Edit: At Mal's discretion, we can proceed like Wik is immobilized in vegetation until he returns? [/sblock]

Renquist becomes annoyed with the swaying, sticking plants. He makes a mighty swing to clear some space, but his sword again becomes caught in the undergrowth.

[sblock=Melee Basic Attack] 1d20+6+2, 1d10+3 → ([2, 6, 2], [10, 3])
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2548717/ [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads