Adventure: Into the Wild

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Can I use pass forward to charge without triggering OAs? I put the marker in the corner near RIP stone for future use.

Rocco continues his spinning, jumping and catervaulting, axe and hammer flashing around him. Suddenly there is sudden jump on the side, twisting to avoid attacks from adjacent enemies. As he ends the twist both weapons come together over his head as he cleaves the head from the body of the panther he rebuffed earlier.

"That's what you get when you mess with shadar-kai!" he spits on the corpse and looks around delaying his spinning for the moment.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: shift NW to flank
Standard: Brash strike vs Panther AC with CA (1d20+10+2=28, 1d6+11=17)
Minor: Perception (1d20+8=11)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Rocco Stats]
MARKED: dead panther

Initiative +3; Senses Passive Insight 13, Passive Perception 18
HP 28+5tmp/37, Bloodied 18, Surge Value 9, Surges 12/12
AC 18; Fortitude 17, Reflex 15, Will 14
1 AP
Speed 5

Dual Strike
Brash Strike
Combat Challenge
Combat Superiority
Pass Forward

Funneling Fury
Second Wind

Villain's Menace

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Metavoid]The Panther that attacked you most certainly wasn't within 2 square at the beginning of the turn. It had just been pushed 3 square north by Renquist.

It could have triggered for the thorn bush that attacked after, though, your call. If you moved to safety, you wouldn't have gotten the 2 dmg and the bush would have charged Ibram instead (and missed).

In any case, for that kind of power, you need to state a clear conditional order in your last actions, or it is sure to become a mess if I have to retcon.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Renquist]My bad, edited the Panther's status.

Also, avoid rolling all bonus together. Write 1d20+6+2 if you are using flank and mention the flanking in the roll's text. It's easier for me to track down, especially if the map has moved.[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
[sblock=mal]
I've been updating my stats on the fly, as Abi is 2nd level now. Looking back, I realized I never actually posted my CB file. Um. Whoops. Writing it on my arm. I'll have to do it sunday night when I get home. [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Post when I get home. Anyone okay if I drop Flame Cyclone to take out these ants? Even if it means hitting a friend?[/sblock]

modest

First Post
Ibram isn't going to let the fey creature get away so easily. He bounds forward, cheering loud enough for everyone in the park to hear! "On the day my father died I swore I'd slay the evil that plagued this land! I hope you enjoy the smell of your insides, beast." Ibram slashes with all his might at the panthers left side hoping to cripple it.

After his attack, he hears his companion Abigail grunting in pain. He turns to see the blood leaking from her body. "Take heart Abby, hold no quarter!" White light, that whistles the most soothing tune through the air as it passes, fills her with new life.

[sblock=Actions] Move to north east of Nementah. Standard Inspiring Refrain against the fey panther 1d20+9 and the panther has -2 to AC still 1d20+9 → [1,9] = (10) crap..even with the minus 2 I still miss. Roll Lookup . Then minor to Majestic Word Abby for a surge +5 hp. Abby can be slid one square but I don't know where you want to go. Out of Majestic words so it's up to Nementah and your Second Winds folks. [/sblock]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2559721/

It could have triggered for the thorn bush that attacked after, though, your call. If you moved to safety, you wouldn't have gotten the 2 dmg and the bush would have charged Ibram instead (and missed).

In any case, for that kind of power, you need to state a clear conditional order in your last actions, or it is sure to become a mess if I have to retcon.

Erm...I colored relevant part

OOC: to cross things you put them between [S ] and [/S ], but without spaces, like this: strikethrough

As for init, I had same learning with first character, but I had Neurotic to clarify things via PM :)

Mal, if that twig that remained near Nementah moves on it's turn, Nementah shifts 3 squares down and to the left (pursuit of the hunter) hopefuly ruining the attack

FourMonos

First Post
Renquist was certain he had the beast isolated. Quick as a blink it disappearred from in front of him and appeared to the left. The pather paid Renquist no mind as it charged for the Wilden. Renquist spun on his heel following the cat. He caught Ibram moving in from the opposite direction cheering and chanting as he ran. A mighty blow from Ibram was dodged, but the panther jumped right into Renquist's blow, his sword enflamed in smoking, dark energy. The panther feels the judging stare of Lauto, focused through the paladin.

[sblock=actions] Move to square NE of panther. Ardent strike vs. fey panther 1d20+6+2, 1d10+3 → ([20, 6, 2], [1, 3]) Roll Lookup . I guess that means hit for 13 and marked by divine sanction. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Dante brushes swarming ants off his arms and legs as he and Virgil move away from the swarm, then lashes out and the thorn bushes, destroying one.

[sblock=Temps]To Rocco this turn since he doesn't have any?[/sblock]

[sblock=Stunts]I'm thinking of maybe doing a stunt next round, what are your rules for them Mal?[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]Take 3 ongoing damage at start of turn, 2 THP remaining.
Standard Action: Twin Strike
Attack 1 vs NE Twig: 1d20+8=16 AC, hit, dead.
Attack 2 vs SE Twig: 1d20+8=14 AC, miss.
Move: Dante and Virgil shift away from the ants.
Minor: Quarry on Ant Swarm.

Dante's save vs 3 Ongoing damage: 1d20=19, success

[sblock=Statblocks]
Dante, Male Human Ranger 2
Passive Perception:18, Passive Insight:13
AC:18, Fort:17, Reflex:16, Will:14 -- Speed:6
HP:2+27/27, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:5/6
Initiative +5, Action Points:1
Powers: Twin Strike, Throw and Stab, Marauder's Rush, Off-Hand Strike, Invigorating Stride, Second Wind, Jaws of the Wolf

Opportunity Attack: +8 vs. AC, 2d4+5 damage.
Note: Dante makes an OA on any enemy that makes a melee attack on Virgil as long as the enemy is within reach 2 of Dante or Virgil is adjacent to Dante.

Virgil, Beast Companion(Lizard) 2
Passive Perception:12, Passive Insight:12
AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:14, Will:12 -- Speed:6
HP:1+30/30, Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges left:2/2

Opportunity Attack: +8 vs. AC, 1d8+3 damage.
Note: Virgil's OA uses Dante's Immediate Reaction.[/sblock][/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Nementah/MetaVoid has none either and we need the healing more then another defender. Esp one that can use minor second wind.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Nementah/MetaVoid has none either and we need the healing more then another defender. Esp one that can use minor second wind.

[sblock=OOC]You have to bloody or kill an enemy to get the temps, so Nementah doesn't qualify this round. I thought of Nementah first too, but unfortunately, no dice.[/sblock]

Remove ads