Fifa World Cup 2010

Phaezen

First Post
So 10 days till kick off of the worlds largest sporting event.

Anyone else looking forward to the tournament? And what is your favourite team?

Phaezen

First Post
England look good, especially Rooney who has been in awesome form for my favourite club side this season, just worried that he won't get the midfield support from the rest of the team.

Germany and Brazil are usually my go to teams, but I am not confident in either or this tournament.

Phaezen

First Post
One thing I am excited about is a lot of the top strikers have been in very good form this season, and I hope that carries through to the World Cup.

drothgery

First Post
Hmm... team USA is good enough to win a few matches and possibly make a run, but not good enough to win the whole thing (barring a lot of luck) and has enough issues that not getting out of pool play is possible. Plus time zone issues mean it's almost impossible to watch anything live.

So not all that excited.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I usually root for Italy, because I like their style of play and are fun to watch. I also tend to like Germany, though, but I just like watching just about any of the top teams play.

TheNovaLord

First Post
yep

cant believe spain are the bookies favourite. If any team is more disappointing in big tournaments its spain, more so than england

at 14-1 im really tempted to have a flutter on teams like germany and argentina

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases