(IR) Preparations for the IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Ronald

Explorer
Hi, Edena:

My best friend has my Manual of the Planes, so this is tentative and from memories. I will correct this when I have the book back.

Edena: To counter the sahuaghin, how about a faction of triton, mermen, sea-elves and locathah.

Oh, the Oriental Adventures download at Wotc has the LN/LG Wind Dukes of Aaqa, creators of the Rod of Seven Parts.

The Positive Material Plane: Very few entities, the xeg-yi (creatures of pure energy). Some high level spell casters may have fortresses on the borders.

The Negative Material Plane: Very few entitiees, the xeg-ya. Some high level spell casters may have fortresses on the borders.

The Elemental Plane of Air: Air elementals, djinn, invisible stalkers.

The Elemenal Plan of Water: Water elementals, tritons, marids, water weirds.

The Elemental Plane of Earth: Earth Elementals, dao, xorn.

The Elemental Plane of Fire: Fire elementals, salamenders, efreeti.

The jann, weakest of geniekind, can live in all elemental planes. They are neutral with some good tendencies.

Ethereal Plane: Ethereal filchers, thought eaters, very few inhabitants.

Astral Plane: Githyanki (originally from a prime plane), astral dreadnoughts, few inhabitants.

I will come back and post for the Outer Planes. If someone has the MoTP, please post the correct information.

Mr Draco, I await response to my last email!

Edena one more thing, I think you should take out Angels from The Planar Powers list, insert Guardinals, neutral good outsiders, instead and treat them like all the other planar powers.

Also write my date as: 8th Regency of Shadowlord Rhamagaum(Shadow Empire calendar)

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Angels (Not Charlie's)

The Angels of Hope Island are on Toril and may or may not be involved. Has anyone heard from Forrester recently about him playing in this thread?

Maudlin

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
By the way isn`t it interesting like there are much more major evil than good powers? I am officially afraid of Greyhawk!
Yes, luckily most of them are really miffed at each other :)

Hmm Edena

Guess you missed a post of mine...

I claimed:
*The Hold of the Sea Princes (Suel and Oeridian humans, dwarves, slaves of all types, neutral and evil) PL 4

*Istivar (Baklunish humans, dwarves, all alignments) PL 3

(I'm quite ok to go to war over these if I have to)

And as new Claim:
*The Illithid of Greyspace (spelljamming illithid, slaves of every type, evil) PL 25
*The Neogi of Greyspace (spelljamming neogi, their umber hulk servants, slaves of every type, evil) PL 30
*The Scro Armada of Greyspace (spelljamming scro, evil) PL 30
I'd like a part in greyspace so contest my claims by mailing me plz and we'll discuss how greyspace will be divided!
These claims I will not just let go, they must be heavily contested.

2 goals:
1 Gaining control over the hellfurnaces and some small strech of land around it. (which is coming very nicely exept for istabar and hold of sea princes which are contested).

2 A respectale force in greyspace.

I know this is gonna be a bitsj for me to keep up with the contesting of these claims but what the heck.
MAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO CONTEST THESE CLAIMS.
NUKEMUNTILTHEYGLOW@HOTMAIL.COM

Let's see how far the claim comes uncontested :)

And seems to fit into my mass enslavery campaign :)

I'm releasing my claim over the isles of whoe because I think Draco and I can easily reach a agreement and I'll get teh skyleage go to any newcomer, NP, have fun with it :)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Please refer to the new thread for the updated Lists of who's claiming what.

Istivar and the Hold of the Sea Princes are now contested.
So is Ivid and the City of Rauxes, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases