(IR) Preparations for the IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpenteye

First Post
Some stats

The Emperor, co ruler of the Dark Union, has a mere 46 levels. 32 wizard, 5 rogue, and 9 levels of cleric (of the ideal of Power). He also has a couple of major magic items:
"The crown of Aerdi"- Gives a bonus of 6 to wisdom, intelligence and charisma, +20 to diplomacy, bluff and sence motive and true seeing. It also provides immunity to mindcontrol spells, powers and effects. It's attached to his chranium with adamantium screws.
"The Rod of Oaths"- Anyone who makes a vow while holding the head of this rod is bound permanently to his word and finds himself incapable of even seeking a way to break it. Only the word of the Emperor (and 11th+lvl spells) can release someone from an oath taken on the rod. It has become a law in the lands of the Emperor that all members of the elite (wizards, military officers, high burocrats and scientists,top members of the secret police and so on) must swear their complete obedience and alligience to the Emperor once every five years.

His minor and medium items are too many to count.

"I'm a munchkin baby, so why don't you kill me." Well, you always can try. That's the easy part ;)

Maudlin

First Post
Well, Bonedagger, Edena was going to play him, but I'm pretty sure he'll let you take him...

You ought to know though, that in the first run of the IR, just about the entire world was gunning for you :> Notice that enormous purple surface on the map? That's your ex-lieutenant and his millions of fanatical followers' empire, that is. He came all this way into the future just to kill you. Doesn't that make you feel special? :>

If you still want him, Acererak offered something of a collusion between the two, as he'd very much like to see your ascension happen. Just think, by turn 2 we'd have cornered the market on 11th level magic :> Drop me a line if you want to scheme...

Anabstercorian

First Post
New Statistics

Anabstercorian, Lawful Evil Illithid

Abilities: Str 15, Dex 17, Con 15, Int 25, Wis 20, Cha 24 (25 bonus points for high level)

Level: PsychicWarrior20/Cleric of Ilsensine20/Psion(Telepath)20/Monk20/Gundancer10/Blackguard10

Hit Points: 8d8+20d8+20d8+20d4+20d8+10dX+10d10+108(Con bonus)

Feats:

7 Bonus Psychic Warrior Feats

26 Feats for high level

Gunplay Feats (13):

Mind Blast Feats (13) : Mind Blast Extension, Greater Mind Blast Extension, Epic Mind Blast Extension, Mind Blast Expansion, Greater Mind Blast Expansion, Epic Mind Blast Expansion, Mind Blast Focus, Greater Mind Blast Focus, Epic Mind Blast Focus, Mind Blast of Terror, Mind Blast of Nightmare, Mind Blast of Merciless Rage, Mind Blast of Screaming Agony and Bloody Hemhorraging

Base Species Feats: Alertness, Combat Casting, Dodge, Improved Initiative, Weapon Finesse (tentacle)

Skills: More than I'm willing to list

Special Attacks:

Mind Blast (Affected by the above feats): This mind-affecting ability is a sphere centered on Anabstercorian with a radius of 120 feet. All within this sphere must make a Will Save (DC 16+Cha bonus) or be Stunned for 3d4 rounds. Should they fail the save, they must begin to make further saves at the same DC. For each one they fail, they suffer an additional ability.
1 Failure: Stunned for 3d4 rounds
2 Failures: Panicked for 3d4 rounds immediately after the stun effect ceases
3 Failures: Affected as by a Nightmare spell every time they sleep for 3d4 days.
4 Failures: Immediately affected as though by feeblemind.
5 Failures: Instant death due to the immediate explosive expulsion of the brain through the ears. But always instant death.

Psionics (Sp): At will-astral projection, charm monster, detect thoughts, levitate, plane shift, and suggestion. These abilities are as the spells cast by an 8th-level sorcerer (save DC 10 + Cha mod + spell level).

Improved Grab (Ex): To use this ability, the mind flayer must hit a Small to Large creature with its tentacle attack. If it gets a hold, it attaches the tentacle to the opponent’s head. A mind flayer can grab a Huge or larger creature, but only if it can somehow reach the foe’s head. After a successful grab, the mind flayer can try to attach its remaining tentacles with a single grapple check. The opponent can escape with a single successful grapple check or Escape Artist check, but the mind flayer gets a +2 circumstance bonus for every tentacle that was attached at the beginning of the opponent’s turn.

Special Qualities: (TBD)

Gear: (TBD)

(I'll be filling this in over time as I find the time to do so.)

Last edited:

Bonedagger

First Post
Maudlin said:
Well, Bonedagger, Edena was going to play him, but I'm pretty sure he'll let you take him...

Shouldn't be a problem. I asked (Look in the General RPG Discussion for Edena's tread about Humor).

Ohh and I'm not backing down now:)

It seems I forgot to enable my email-adresse in the options. I'll change that but if anybody want to email me now. Use gorm_schmidt@hotmail.com ...And yes that's my name. Guess I'm not anomynous anymore:/

lynux

First Post
id like to join

hello, lynux here. I would like to join the IR. I have read over the first pages a little bit so I understand whats going on.

If you OK the idea, i would like to claim the following factions:

The Hold of the Sea Princes (Suel and Oeridian humans, dwarves, slaves of
all types, neutral and evil) PL 4
The Tiger Nomads (Flannae human, neutral) PL 2
The Wolf Nomads (Flannae human, neutral) PL 2
The Hold of Stonefist (Flannae human, neutral and evil) PL 6
Tenh - Occupied by the Hold of Stonefist, NA, no PL
The Valley of the Mage (valley elves, neutral) PL 4
The Demihumans of the Northern Lortmils (dwarves, gnomes) PL 3
The Elves of the Great Swamp (wood elves, wild elves, neutral and evil) PL 2
The Theocracy of the Pale (Oeridian human, neutral) PL 4
The Refugees of Fellreev Forest (Humans of all types, demihumans of all
types, all alignments) PL 4
The Hempmonalander Isle of Touv (Hempmonalander human) 2
The Hempmonalander Isle of Olman (Hempmonalander human) 2
The Robots (From the crashed spaceship in the module S3, Expedition to the
Barrier Peaks) PL 3

And as the name for the group is:
The Lynux Revolution

William Ronald

Explorer
Hmm, as the Kevellond League's lands are now colored orange, henceforth I will use orange for the Kevellond League. Zelda said that blue hurts her eyes or it might be her monitor. Just don't call me William of Orange, William the Orange, or William the Refrigerator Perry.:)

The Forsaken One, I just sent you an e-mail.

Maudlin: I just got back, but thanks for the map.

Edena: If you need help with anything, let me know. We should try to save you from eye strain. Also, check out your humor post on the General RPG Discussion board.

Bonedagger: A big warm welcome to the IR thread!Check out the Legendary Persons and Places in the World Greyhawk on the General RPG Discussion board.

Lynux: Another big warm welcome to the IR thread. Can you tell us a little about how you see your group. Very eclectic and interesting combinations of powers.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases