Arcana Evolved: The Tale of the Crystal Princess

Dr Simon

Explorer
The Toad's voice become soft and placating.

"But I've done nobody any harm," he says. "Please, Captain Seelia, won't you join me as my guest? You know you want to really... join me..."

It leans forwards on its perch, and you all notice a jewel embedded in it forehead that begins to pulsate with a green light. A regular, hypnotic, pulsing...

"...join me..."

[SBLOCK=Shayuri]
Will save for Seelia please.
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"Join...you?" Seelia asks, eyebrow raised. A little voice in the back of her head yells 'no way!' but she has to wonder. It might be fun, mightn't it? And there WAS a lot of food. And he WAS calling her Captain, which tickled her...

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
Nice post. I should probably give out DCs if I ask you to roll saving throws. Normally I do them to keep things moving but this one somehow seemed to require player control. Anyway, DC15, so you pass no problem.
[/sblock]

The Toad squints hard at Seelia.

"It's not working, is it?" he says, tapping the jewel in his forehead. "Damn thing never does. Right, we'll do this the traditional way." He suddenly leaps up onto the table, scattering plates of rotten food. His tongue lashes out towards Seelia but stops just short, snapping back into the Toad's leering mouth.

For her part, Seelia barely blinks, but raises her tiny pistol and fires. The Toad is rocked back on his feet as a wound appears in his shoulder.

At the same time, the four servitor creatures expand like air-filled bladders, taking on a more savage appearance as they change from waddling, comical things into more terrible beasts with teeth and claws.

[sblock=OOC]
Initiative order:
Toad - move then tongue attack on Seelia, miss.
Seelia - fire pistol 8+13 =21, hit, damage 1d8+1d6+2=8

Tomblin
Servitor Beasts (dothrogs)
Targas
Zephyr

There are three "T"s on the map - green one is Toad, red one is Tomblin, blue one is Targas. Hope the rest are clear!
[/sblock]

Attachments

• dothrog.jpg
    dothrog.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Toad1.jpg
    Toad1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Bumping to note the additions to the above post. I've NPCed for Shay whilst her computer is down. Still no sign of Herobizkit either so I hope you two are still around, Gladius and WD!

Walking Dad

First Post
Targas

Targas has nothing more to say. He simply advances to the nearest servitor and does an vicious stab with his trident.

[sblock=OOC]

Move: Up left, up
Standard: Power attack 3 up

Targas
AC 22 (T12, FF15), HP ?/?, F +6,R+3,W+2

MW Trident: +9, 1d8+3

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Hello! I didn't know this game was still on! Haha!

I'm back for now, and I've been sniffing around some of the better games I've been in. I've caught up, and find my character was NPC'd better than I ran him! LOL! I would be happy to jump back in this one if we're all copacetic.

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: I'm happy to continue, I was on the verge of folding this one as it seems to have been stumling along (although much of that was due to me being busy). GladiusNP has been on line within the last 24 hours - we're waiting for Tomblin to act this round at the moment but I'll NPC him if I've not heard anything.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Tomblin moves in and punches the nearest servitor to the right, but his fists just bounce off the rubbery hide. It bites back, and the one behind it leaps forwards to attack the giant, but he fends off the first and steps aside from the leaping charge of the other.

On the other side of the table, the servitor bounds towards Targas but the skragos deflects it with his shield and it bounces off like a ball. Targas' answering strike again bounces off its rubbery hide.

[sblock=OOC]
Attack from Tomblin 1d20+8=13, miss.

Servitors #3 and #4 attack Tomblin and both miss.
Servitor #1 attacks Targas and misses.

Targas's attack also misses!

Next up;
Zephyr,
Toad
Seelia
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Toad2.jpg
    Toad2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 68

Remove ads