Proposal: Rewrite for Chaku

Mezegis

First Post
Hello!

I think I’m doing this correct, but please let me know if I’m not. I’d like to use my 1 rewrite for Chaku to change him around a bit. He was originally built with Hide Armor Expertise as his main source of AC, well, when that was changed a few months ago, I got my DM’s permission to rewrite him. I’ve also been RPing him a bit differently than I had originally planned. To make life a little easier for the judges, I elected to wait to rewrite him until I also hit level 2, so that he only went through the approval process once. Little did I know it was going to take nearly 6 months to hit level 2.

Anyway, on to the important stuff, things I would like to change:

Lower his Con and increase his Dex to help with his AC
Change his feat to Toughness to maintain his HP level
Change his Daily from Bloodhunt to Swift Panther
Adjust Wis and Cha scores
Swap Nature lore for Intimidate

And to allow for easy bookkeeping:
2nd level utility will be Shrug it off and Feat will be Goliath Great Weapon Prowess

Mewness

First Post
I think you're allowed one overhaul before being approved for level 2 anyway (I'm making some very slight changes to Papolstaanas as well).

covaithe

Explorer
Anyway, on to the important stuff, things I would like to change:

Lower his Con and increase his Dex to help with his AC
Change his feat to Toughness to maintain his HP level
Change his Daily from Bloodhunt to Swift Panther
Adjust Wis and Cha scores
Swap Nature lore for Intimidate

That's all fine as part of your one-time rebuild. No need for a proposal, just mention when you submit your character that this is his overhaul, and include the information I've quoted here.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases