Thieves World

Crothian

First Post
Dragongirl said:
Oh, and that breed of horse Tempus likes...forget what it is called.

Tros Horse. Well, there's a carrot above the "o" in the spelling of Tros, but I don't know how to do that on the messageboards.

Yes, they will be a new kind of animal, a special breed of horse.

Dragongirl

First Post
Crothian said:
I must admit, you are better then I am. :)
Naw, I just cheat and insert the symbol in my Frontpage program and paste is over here. :D

You need this all setup on a webpage so it is easier to find things. Your thread over in plot is getting hard to keep track of.

Dragongirl

First Post
Crothian said:
Why's that?
Well, just in my opinion, but you have to read the whole thing to try to find the one thing you want. Whereas if it was on a webpage, with different pages for different topics, it would be much easier.

Crothian

First Post
Dragongirl said:
Well, just in my opinion, but you have to read the whole thing to try to find the one thing you want. Whereas if it was on a webpage, with different pages for different topics, it would be much easier.

I'm sorry, but so far this is the best I can do. I'm web page illerate, plus all I have are a few small essays and not much content yet. :(

Dragongirl

First Post
Crothian said:
I'm sorry, but so far this is the best I can do. I'm web page illerate, plus all I have are a few small essays and not much content yet. :(
Awwww don't take it like that. I think you are doing a great job! As you may or may not have noticed, I love webpages. I can't do anything fancy, but I love making them. :)

Remove ads