[Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=OOC]
renau1g seems to have vanished. We're discussing what to do in the other adventure I'm in that he's running, A Night at the Four Seasons, which is in the middle of a fight. This one, it seems like whenever we get sick of waiting for him, we can just post, "We make it back to the trading post, find help for our injured comrade, and then go our separate ways."
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC:]I'll shoot him an email and see if I can get a response. He's been known to bail on games for a period of time in the past when work and home pressures become too much. Hopefully, he'll rejoin us soon.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
stonegod just posted this in one of his other threads:
Stonegod said:
Heard back from r1: He was in a car accident and only recently exited the hospital; with his arm in a cast, typing and such has bee a little slow. He's hoping to be back here next week.
OH! THAT'S good news! :devil: Umm, I mean, dang, I hate to hear that! :angel:

Seriously, Ryan (when you are able to see this), I've been there, and done that, and it's no fun, man. Hope you're knitting back together well, and still have all the important parts in their proper places.

Scotley

Hero
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Weren't you just talking about getting a new ride a couple months ago? Fate has been unusually cruel. Hope your recovery is smooth and painless.

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I second that emotion! Sorry to hear about the accident Ryan, wishing you a speedy recovery! The games will wait until you're back on your feet, so rest up!

JoeNotCharles

First Post
After plodding through the hills for what seems like eternity, Ironheart abruptly stops short and announces, "This is getting me useless to me. This land will not give me anything I seek." He turns on his heel, sweeping his brief companions with a surprisingly malevolent gaze, and stalks off towards the horizon without another word.

[sblock=ooc]
Since Ironheart hasn't actually done anything, there should be no problem with my pulling him out. Hope renau1g does make it back, but in the meantime I'd rather have all my characters available for whatever other adventure opens up!
[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Razam stirs from where he is sleeping against a tree. He stretches and yawns... thunder rolls in the distance.

OOC: I've got a couple active characters, so no worries.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases