[Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)

Scotley

Hero
Mari

Taking a little time to examine the maps, Mari draws a few of her own showing the major islands nearby. "You should all get some rest." At Scorpious' statement that he'll take second watch, Mari nods, "I'll wake you in a few hours."

HandofMystra

First Post

"If some of you need to rest I'm comfortable with first watch. Elurín might wish to join me as our day has not been too strenuous thus far."
The druid looks up at the Goliath, "so tall and so modest! Ruarc drew an owlbear away from us today. He has been a trusty companion this last day and definitely outran me! I will be happy to take a rest now and stay up with one of our companions later. I spent my early years in a noble's court but really grew up in a small village; I am not sure what I can tell you of value"

As Elurin talks he is dabbling in the sand with the end of his staff: he has drawn six stick figures in two groups: a group of four where one has projections coming out of it head and the other pair, one much larger than the others. Then he draws a circle containing them all.

Attachments

• Elurin sand scribble.png
    Elurin sand scribble.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Faustus, Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

"Are those scribbles supposed to be my horns," Faustus asks Elurin? "Hmpf." Having been denied the opportunity of standing first watch, apparenty, Faustus will look about for a comfortable spot to snooze. "Then I guess I'll stand third watch. Who will join me, and whom should I wake for the final watch, or am I to be in the final watch?"

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Welcome to Restov

The group spends the night together, taking shifts and those spending time with the "native" islanders, Ruarc and Elurin, trade tales of this new land and of their own homelands, whether it be Daunton or elsewhere. The morning arrives, thankfully, without incident, and the group begins heading north, following Ruarc's directions/lead.

After another week or so of travel, Ruarc leads you over a rolling hillock, and beyond you see the city of Restov. It is not large, definitely smaller than Daunton, having under 20,000 inhabitants, even including the outlying farmers. Ruarc/Elurin may know that Restov is the least beholden to the Dragonscale Throne and the main home of the Swordlords, the masters of the blade that established the region.

On the path to the city, there is a large notice posted on the road, indicating that the Swordlords of Restov are looking for individuals of strength, skill, and intelligence to aid the city in ridding the growing menace of the bandits to the south, in the Stolen Lands. Interesting individuals should report to the Swordlords headquarters in the city to inquire.

The guards are more than a little suspicious of the motley crue, particularly Faustus' appearance, but they allow passage into the city.

Leif

Adventurer
Faustus, Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

"I am curious to learn more of the Dragonscale Throne and the Swordlords. Does anyone know aught of these things?" The Tiefling makes this quiet inquiry of his friends as they enter the 'city.'

OOC: Also, anything that Faustus already knows would be appreciated, Sir DM.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Faustus and the other non-natives would know little if anything of this land. However, if you are interested, there are a few ways:

1) Streetwise check
2) History Check [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases