[Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)

Scotley

Hero
Mari

Pointedly ignoring Faustus' suggestion of a massage Mari speaks to Hiccup. "So you did boy, just making sure you were paying attention. Now what do you know that might help us? Any other camps or meeting places?"

Leif

Adventurer
Faustus, Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

Faustus sulks. "Guess I'll have to massage my own horns again tonight. *sighhhh*"

renau1g

First Post
"From what I gathered we were the only other camp besides the main one. The only thing I know is that it's further south of us." the youth says.

[sblock=OOC]
The judge never approved XP yet so I'm just reposting here. Also, here's a map update. So you've mapped where Oleg's is located and where the bandits maintained a camp (on what is known as the Thorn River).

[MENTION=79620]Ozymandias79[/MENTION] - can you please review and approve? garyh appears to have disappeared. Original Post is here with an Excel sheet showing the xp calculation - http://www.enworld.org/forum/5402809-post458.html

Ok, rewards time:

6 months since start of adventure.

XP:
All but Scorpius - 1371 xp
Scorpius - 549 xp

12 DM credits for me :)

Time Gold (this is per PC):
All but Scorpius - 756 gp
Scorpius - 252 gp

Magic Items:
1) Ruarc - +1 Forestor Handaxe
2) Ezzy - +1 Farbond Spellblade Longsword
3) Mari - +1 Alfsair Longspear
4) Elurin - +1 Aversion Staff
5) Faustus - +1 Great Hunger Maul <- seems appropriate for our resident bloodthirsty murderer avenger :)

Others - 3 x Healing Potions, 150 gold pieces

If you need the details PM or email me. [/sblock]

Attachments

• Kingmaker 1.jpg
    Kingmaker 1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 131

Ozymandias79

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
ok, rewards time:

6 months since start of adventure.

Xp:
All but scorpius - 1371 xp
scorpius - 549 xp

12 dm credits for me :)

time gold (this is per pc):
All but scorpius - 756 gp
scorpius - 252 gp

magic items:
1) ruarc - +1 forestor handaxe
2) ezzy - +1 farbond spellblade longsword
3) mari - +1 alfsair longspear
4) elurin - +1 aversion staff
5) faustus - +1 great hunger maul <- seems appropriate for our resident bloodthirsty murderer avenger :)

others - 3 x healing potions, 150 gold pieces

if you need the details pm or email me. [/sblock]

approved!!!

HandofMystra

First Post
"From what I gathered we were the only other camp besides the main one. The only thing I know is that it's further south of us." the youth says.
Thge druid stares deeply into the trees seeming to see beyond where the firelight shows. Exhaling slowly and formally, he speaks to Hiccup:
"Hiccup, you have helped with information, you have helped us with items. I think that you have questioned this bandit lifestyle. Will you forever repent of banditry and return to the land of your birth never to enter the Stolen Lands again unless called by one of those present here?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ruarc looks distinctly troubled that his friend is not taking him at his word. "I have a suggestion that will meet my requirements - for not killing him, that is - somewhat better. Hiccup, will you agree to work for Oleg and his wife for a period of a year and a day, accepting room and board and what they choose to pay you? Assuming those fine people agree to this, I would consider this adequate punishment for your crimes."

Leif

Adventurer

Faustus hungrily eyes the tense situation between Ruarc and the druid. He looks from one of them to the other and "smiles," showing his formidable fangs.

OOC: Thanks, Ozy, or whoever it was that leveled Faustus for me.

renau1g

First Post
Thge druid stares deeply into the trees seeming to see beyond where the firelight shows. Exhaling slowly and formally, he speaks to Hiccup:
"Hiccup, you have helped with information, you have helped us with items. I think that you have questioned this bandit lifestyle. Will you forever repent of banditry and return to the land of your birth never to enter the Stolen Lands again unless called by one of those present here?"

"Uh, but where will I go? What can I do?..." Hiccup says forlornly, when the goliath speaks though, his face lifts.

Ruarc looks distinctly troubled that his friend is not taking him at his word. "I have a suggestion that will meet my requirements - for not killing him, that is - somewhat better. Hiccup, will you agree to work for Oleg and his wife for a period of a year and a day, accepting room and board and what they choose to pay you? Assuming those fine people agree to this, I would consider this adequate punishment for your crimes."

"Oh, that would be far better. I ain't got nothing waiting for me back home, and maybe I can help out those people, you say they ain't nobles, then I owe'em at least that much." Hiccup says.

Leif

Adventurer

Faustus just sulks, seems he may have been hoping for more bloodshed. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases