D&D 4th Edition [Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh) - Page 11





+ Log in or register to post
Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 749
  1. #101
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Scotley's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    16,797
    I Defended The Walls!

    ° Ignore Scotley

    Mari

    Taking a little time to examine the maps, Mari draws a few of her own showing the major islands nearby. "You should all get some rest." At Scorpious' statement that he'll take second watch, Mari nods, "I'll wake you in a few hours."

 

  • #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post

    "If some of you need to rest I'm comfortable with first watch. ElurÝn might wish to join me as our day has not been too strenuous thus far."
    The druid looks up at the Goliath, "so tall and so modest! Ruarc drew an owlbear away from us today. He has been a trusty companion this last day and definitely outran me! I will be happy to take a rest now and stay up with one of our companions later. I spent my early years in a noble's court but really grew up in a small village; I am not sure what I can tell you of value"

    As Elurin talks he is dabbling in the sand with the end of his staff: he has drawn six stick figures in two groups: a group of four where one has projections coming out of it head and the other pair, one much larger than the others. Then he draws a circle containing them all.


    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Elurin sand scribble.png  
    Last edited by HandofMystra; Sunday, 11th July, 2010 at 08:10 PM.
    ENWorld PbP games

  • #103
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    21,897
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRIC I Defended The Walls! Gygax Memorial Fund

    ° Ignore Leif

    Faustus, Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

    "Are those scribbles supposed to be my horns," Faustus asks Elurin? "Hmpf." Having been denied the opportunity of standing first watch, apparenty, Faustus will look about for a comfortable spot to snooze. "Then I guess I'll stand third watch. Who will join me, and whom should I wake for the final watch, or am I to be in the final watch?"
    Last edited by Leif; Monday, 12th July, 2010 at 02:03 AM.

  • #104
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    ScorpiusRisk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Roslindale MA 02131
    Posts
    2,499

    ° Ignore ScorpiusRisk
    ooc
    Scorpius already volunteered for the second watch and Mari responded by confirming she would wake him in a few ours.
    Current Work: http://stuffershack.com/tag/brian-liberge/

  • #105
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    21,897
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRIC I Defended The Walls! Gygax Memorial Fund

    ° Ignore Leif
    OOC for SR
    Roger that. Thanks. My previous post has been edited accordingly.

  • #106

    Welcome to Restov

    The group spends the night together, taking shifts and those spending time with the "native" islanders, Ruarc and Elurin, trade tales of this new land and of their own homelands, whether it be Daunton or elsewhere. The morning arrives, thankfully, without incident, and the group begins heading north, following Ruarc's directions/lead.

    After another week or so of travel, Ruarc leads you over a rolling hillock, and beyond you see the city of Restov. It is not large, definitely smaller than Daunton, having under 20,000 inhabitants, even including the outlying farmers. Ruarc/Elurin may know that Restov is the least beholden to the Dragonscale Throne and the main home of the Swordlords, the masters of the blade that established the region.

    On the path to the city, there is a large notice posted on the road, indicating that the Swordlords of Restov are looking for individuals of strength, skill, and intelligence to aid the city in ridding the growing menace of the bandits to the south, in the Stolen Lands. Interesting individuals should report to the Swordlords headquarters in the city to inquire.

    The guards are more than a little suspicious of the motley crue, particularly Faustus' appearance, but they allow passage into the city.

  • #107
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    21,897
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRIC I Defended The Walls! Gygax Memorial Fund

    ° Ignore Leif

    Faustus, Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

    "I am curious to learn more of the Dragonscale Throne and the Swordlords. Does anyone know aught of these things?" The Tiefling makes this quiet inquiry of his friends as they enter the 'city.'

    OOC: Also, anything that Faustus already knows would be appreciated, Sir DM.

  • #108
    ooc

    Faustus and the other non-natives would know little if anything of this land. However, if you are interested, there are a few ways:

    1) Streetwise check
    2) History Check

  • #109
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    21,897
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRIC I Defended The Walls! Gygax Memorial Fund

    ° Ignore Leif

    Faustus, Tiefling Avenger

    Faustus knows exactly.....NOTHING!
    Streetwise check followed by History check (1d20+1=2, 1d20+3=4)

    OOC: Actually, I can't think of a better time to get two natural ones out of my system.
    Last edited by Leif; Tuesday, 13th July, 2010 at 03:27 AM.

  • #110
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    ScorpiusRisk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Roslindale MA 02131
    Posts
    2,499

    ° Ignore ScorpiusRisk
    "Might not be a bad way for people like ourselves to earn a decent reputation. . ." Scorpius purposefully thinks outloud.
    Current Work: http://stuffershack.com/tag/brian-liberge/

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)
      By KarinsDad in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 616
      Last Post: Thursday, 17th January, 2013, 02:27 AM
    2. [Adventure] A Chef's Request (DM:renau1g; judge: covaithe)
      By renau1g in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1130
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th November, 2011, 05:50 PM
    3. [Adventure] The Paper Chase (Judge: renau1g)
      By Antithetist in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 688
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th November, 2010, 03:35 PM
    4. [Adventure] The Second Day of Mourning (Judge: renau1g)
      By Kalidrev in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 1003
      Last Post: Thursday, 4th March, 2010, 05:54 PM
    5. (Adventure) Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro [Judge - garyh]
      By GnomeWorks in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 280
      Last Post: Friday, 25th June, 2004, 05:12 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •