The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

Xeterog

Explorer
They are everywhere!, Fredrock yells as he pushes the Rerisen back, then moves to stop the Hulks from approaching Livia. Let's see what you got big one. Fredrock challenges the closest Hulk.

[sblock=actions]
Standard: :melee:Bull's Strength, using 2 power points making it a close blast 3, targeting Rerisen Dead in M2 (#5) (25 vs AC) and Rerisen Raven Swarm in 01 (#1) (18 vs AC). 1d20+6=25, 1d20+6=18 Doing 9 damage if it hits (more to the swarm,as this is a close attack). 1d10+6=9

I also push any hit 1 square (SW in this case..technically pushing the ravens off the map if I hit them...:)
[sblock=retcon]I'll use the same power :)melee:Bull's Strength), just no power points. sorry, I completely missed that they were 5 squares up.

If I need new rolls to hit the one close to me (wouldn't mind keeping the 25 to hit and 9 damage, but I understand if you need a new roll: Target rerisen dead #5,
1d20+6=16, 1d10.minroll(3)+6=11

(minroll=3 as a craghammer is brutal 2)

All other actions are the same If I hit the Reresen dead, I also push him 1 square to N1, if I missed the Rerisen dead, I'll take the OA from him when I move away, which activates my battle Resilence (DR7) until the end of my next turn (whether he hits or misses)..unless hitting has another status effect)...[/sblock]

Move Action: Move L4-L5-L6-L7-K8

Minor Action; :close:Battlemind Demand (close burst 3), marking Zombie Hulk in I11 (#3)

Note: The 1st attack against Fredrock this (or any) encouter will trigger Battle Resilience--DR7 until the start of Frerock's Next turn (free action, triggers on a hit or a miss, so before the damage is done if it is a hit).

[sblock=Fredrock]
Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind, level 1
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +19 Senses: Low-light
Init -1, Speed:5
AC:19, Fort:14, Reflex:14, Will:16
HP:33/33, Bloodied:16, Surge Value:8, Surges left:13/13
Action Points: 1/1, Power points 2/2
Powers-
:close:Battlemind Demand,
:melee:Mind Spike,
Blurred Step,
:melee:Bull's Strength,
:melee:Iron Fist
Battle Resilience,
Second Wind
:melee:Aspect of Elevated Harmony
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Delaying my turn in case Corvus wants to order me to shoot something while I'm near him.[/sblock]
[sblock=ministats]Livia Female Human Seeker 3
Initiative: +8, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fort:13, Reflex:16, Will:17
HP:31/35, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:6/8
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Biting Swarm
Elemental Spirits
Grappling Spirits
Agile Recovery

Inevitable Shot
Encaging Spirits
Possessing Spirits
Escaping Shot
Second Wind
Rebounding Greatbow

Swarming Bats

Basic ranged attacks: Biting Swarm +9 vs AC, 1d12+7 damage, target and adjacent enemies take -2 penalty to attack until start of my next turn; Grappling Spirits +9 vs AC, 1d12+7 damage, target is slowed and can't shift until the end of its next turn.

Conditions:

Full sheet: Livia[/sblock]

Cleverusername

First Post
[sblock=Battlefront Shift]
Corvus will take it here[/sblock]

As the enemies appear, Corvus' time spent in combat allowed him that split second of a faster reaction and he detached himself from the corpses near him. He took a moment to assess the situation, surround on all sides by unknown assailants, appeared to be undead and the group without much divine protection against them.

"Shat" the warlord muttered, and saw Livia's bow ready while his watch partner looked for a target, "Livia! Lock down the targets on the bridge, give me some cover while I move up" he shouts, and his ally's arrow strikes a minor blow that distracts all the enemies.

Seeing Kaz in a vulnerable position, Corvus moves towards the bridge in an effort to help secure that flank.

[sblock=ooc]
*Everyone remember my Bravura Presence when using an AP

Free: Shift to L6
Standard: Direct the Strike (Livia) on H11 Hulk - Livia's to hit on Direct the Strike against Hulk at H11 (1d20+9=26, 1d12+7=10) She hits AC 26 for 10 damage and all the Hulks take a -2 penalty to attack rolls until start of he next turn
Move: to J10
minor: n/a

Oh, how do you want to handle Immediate Reactions Iron Sky? My encounter power is one, triggers when someone hits me.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Bravura Presence]
Bravura Presence
Appears in Martial Power
When an ally who can see you spends an action point to take an extra action and uses the action to make an attack, the ally can choose to take advantage of this feature before the attack roll. If the ally chooses to do so and the attack hits, the ally can either make a basic attack or take a move action after the attack as a free action. If the attack misses, the ally grants combat advantage to all enemies until the end of his or her next turn [/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Corvus Raine Male Human Warlord 1
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 10, Senses: Normal
AC:19, Fort:16, Reflex:14, Will:15
HP:26/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:9/10
Powers:
Direct the Strike
Brash Assault
Intuitive Strike

Inspiring Word [1.2]
Vengeance is Mine
Battlefront Shift
Second Wind

Lamb to the Slaughter

Conditions:

Full sheet: Corvus[/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
Livia obeys Corvus unthinkingly, shooting an arrow into one of the figures on the bridge. She then whirls around and fires into a cloud of ravens.

[sblock=actions]Minor: shift to K9.

Standard: grappling spirits vs. the swarm in O0 (or wherever Fred pushed it to). 1d20+9-2=19 1d20+7=16. Oops I accidentally put in a d20 for the damage, so I'll reroll that with a d12. 1d12+7=16 Heh! 8 damage, swarm is slowed and can't shift until EoNT if that hits.

Swarms will be tough. We have very little AoE.[/sblock]
[sblock=ministats]Livia Female Human Seeker 3
Initiative: +8, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fort:13, Reflex:16, Will:17
HP:31/35, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:6/8
Powers:
Biting Swarm
Elemental Spirits
Grappling Spirits
Agile Recovery

Inevitable Shot
Encaging Spirits
Possessing Spirits
Escaping Shot
Second Wind
Rebounding Greatbow

Swarming Bats

Basic ranged attacks: Biting Swarm +9 vs AC, 1d12+7 damage, target and adjacent enemies take -2 penalty to attack until start of my next turn; Grappling Spirits +9 vs AC, 1d12+7 damage, target is slowed and can't shift until the end of its next turn.

Conditions:

Full sheet: Livia[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Luinnar]Unless you have a reach weapon, you can't reach the enemy from E10(that's the square below Yimanyngurr).[/sblock]

[sblock=Xeterog]The ravens are 5 squares up, so you can't hit them with a close blast 3... Feel free to retcon your actions since I'm assuming you don't want to use a blast 3 on 1 enemy.[/sblock]

[sblock=Cleverusername]If you have a power that's an immediate action, just tell me that you want to use it if possible, what it does, and what will trigger it, kinda like readying an action.[/sblock]

Xeterog

Explorer
[sblock=Xeterog]The ravens are 5 squares up, so you can't hit them with a close blast 3... Feel free to retcon your actions since I'm assuming you don't want to use a blast 3 on 1 enemy.[/sblock]

[sblock=retcon]I'll use the same power (Bull's Strength), just no power points. sorry, I completely missed that they were 5 squares up.

If I need new rolls to hit the one close to me (wouldn't mind keeping the 25 to hit and 9 damage, but I understand if you need a new roll: Target rerisen dead #5,
1d20+6=16, 1d10.minroll(3)+6=11

(minroll=3 as a craghammer is brutal 2)

All other actions are the same If I hit the Reresen dead, I also push him 1 square to N1, if I missed the Rerisen dead, I'll take the OA from him when I move away, which activates my battle Resilence (DR7) until the end of my next turn (whether he hits or misses)..unless hitting has another status effect)...
[sblock=Fredrock]
Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind,` level 1
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +19 senses: low-light
Init -1, Speed:5
AC:19, Fort:14, Reflex:14, Will:16
HP:33/33, Bloodied:16, Surge Value:8, Surges left:13/13
Action Points: 1/1, Power points 2/2
Powers-
Battlemind Demand,
Mind Spike,
Blurred Step,
Bull's Strength,
Iron Fist
Battle Resilience,
Second Wind
Aspect of Elevated Harmony
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
With the enemies quickly upon them, Gurk lashes out with a flurry of fists all around him. He finishes the attack with one powerful punch and then quickly moves away, hoping to draw more enemies to him.

"Gurk make dead things dead things once more!"

[sblock=actions]Standard: Five Storms Five Storms - CB1 (E2 vs Ref; G1 vs Ref; Damage) (1d20+5=8, 1d20+5=19, 1d8+5=9)

Free: Stone Fist Flurry of Blows (If G1 was hit, do 6 damage to E2).

Move:
If either E2 or G1 are up, then use Five Storms movement technique to shift to E4. If both are down move to C4.[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]Gurk Gutstomper Male Half-Orc Monk 1
Initiative: +8, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11, Senses: Low-light Vision
AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:16, Will:13
HP:24/24, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:9/9
Powers:
Crane's Wings
Five Storms
Stone Fist Flurry of Blows

Furious Assault
Half-Orc Resilience
Open the Gate of Battle

Spinning Leopard Maneuver

Basic Melee: Monk Unarmed Strike - +6 vs AC; 1d8+3