The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: It wouldn't hurt to ask, but if you go back there, prepare to fight your way to the front door.

Of course, if you wanted to get creative, you could join the battle and recruit from among the combatants, in character. That would be interesting to read :D; plus, I think Mal would be thankful for the reduction in complexity ;).

pacdidj

First Post
OOC: I'm actually thinking about retiring Yim. Given recent events in the adventure I'm running, a big part of his motivation to adventure has just been wiped out.

I've got a Bard, Multi-class Shaman idea I'd like to try out, and he'd be starting at level 4. If that sounds acceptable for a party leader, we can wait a day or so, I can get a wiki page up for him, and we can figure out how to handle Yim's retirement/Salgyn's arrival.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I'm actually thinking about retiring Yim. Given recent events in the adventure I'm running, a big part of his motivation to adventure has just been wiped out.

I've got a Bard, Multi-class Shaman idea I'd like to try out, and he'd be starting at level 4. If that sounds acceptable for a party leader, we can wait a day or so, I can get a wiki page up for him, and we can figure out how to handle Yim's retirement/Salgyn's arrival.

OOC: Sounds good to me :) You would get 2 heals/encounter anyway with that combo.

Mewness

First Post
OOC: I'd also go for 2A, and I'd like to introduce a rogue|sorcerer. Looks like we'll have no need to actually use the tavern and can just make something up for the new arrivals.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The Mason listens in as the party discusses what to do next. "The ship then? Charles, take the others up there and get a signal bonfire going. Use whatever you can find that burns and flag that thing down!"

A few minutes later there's a sizable bonfire going atop the tower with the last craftsmen waving flaming bits of debris to try to catch the ship's attention.

Charles leans over the battlement to shout down, "it's turning towards the bay, let's get down to the docks!"

Mason gathers a satchel of her best tools, the other craftsmen quickly hurrying to the wagon to do likewise. Cale snorts and shakes his head. "I hate ships. When I first joined the city watch, a soothsayer said I would die by drowning and so I figured I was invulnerable otherwise."

He looks towards the forest. "It's possible some of my people are still alive out there - really alive, not just corpses that can't get it through their heads that they're dead until you prove it to them again. Besides, that bastard that did this" - he points to his arm where his raven-scar is - "well, let's just say I've got a few things to say to him over the point of a sword."

He clasps the forearms of each of you in turn, nodding gruffly to each of you as he does so. "Enjoy your sail and don't take too long, wouldn't want to make the trip back here just to find that I'd already wiped the bastards out."

He gives a fierce grin and, with the crazy glint that's still in his eye, you think he might be serious...

Mewness

First Post
"The man is more afraid of a ship than of a horde of undead," Livia snorts. She looks off into the distance, in the direction that the flocks of ravens have flown. "I'm staying, too," she says finally. "There's nothing for me in town. An arrow point's as good as a sword point, and there may be progress to be made while they're in retreat. See you all when you get back, if you don't find something else more worth your while." She turns away without further leave-taking, and heads off into the woods to gather material for more traps.

[sblock=ooc]I may as well write Livia out now, since it would not be in character for her to return to Daunton and then not come back. This way, she can mysteriously disappear, be found as a gruesome corpse, or whatever :)[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Do not die my friends. Kaz will make sure Master Mason travels safely back to the city, then return and help you avenge the deaths of the fallen friends. says Kaz, bowing then heading to the boat.

OOC: Oh great, now we have to fight a Livia zombie! ;)

Are you retireing Liva Mewness?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
GM: It sounds like pac's new character's going to be packing the heals, so that seems to be covered. It would be useful if you guys could post the name, level, class, etc of the PC you're planning on bringing on the next adventure so I can start planning some of it mechanically rather than just story-wise.

Remove ads