The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc]It looks like Eithal, Yim, and Livia will end up at 4th.

I'd love to have a sequel, but I think I might replace Livia with someone who has some area powers if we're going after more swarms of self-resurrecting baddies.[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I volunteer having Kaz look for a leader in the Hanged Man if you want (elves are good at running across great distances, or at least in literature). Just tell me what level range to look for.

Plus, I thought of a humorous entrance should you take my Bard ;)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal falls to her knees, and, lifting her eyes to heaven falls backward, "Oh mah aychin' hayed!" Not even taking the time to survey what she has done, she sleeps, the drying blood on her forehead imprinting the permanent image of a raven, wings spread, across her brow.
OOC: I would love to continue, but Eithal is going to need an extended rest to level up and get her much-needed dailies back. Plus, 4 surges will reduce her to 1 left. Not exactly a good way for a defender to start an encounter.

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc]But there's nobody in the tavern at the moment, and besides, there's a huge fight raging outside :)

I've thought of a funny way to introduce a new character as well. Have to wait until XP is awarded in the other adventure I'm playing in, though.[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Bard is going to be Virtuous, so high con and a bit melee oriented... not sure how well that will go with a higher level party. Your call Iron Sky if you want him in the party when I can make him.

I'll probably take Improved Majestic Word for my first feat, so he will give out temp HP with each heal.

Either him or Kaz, does not matter to me. Whatever would be best for the party :)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Can we rest and secure escape for Cale and the Master Mason? Then we can set out fresh in the morning to take on the evil that lies in the forest. Perhaps we can send those who want to back to Daunton. We could arrange for them to get "lost" on the way, so they miss the fight, or heck, if they get an extended rest before they get there, maybe Mal would add them to the mix. The more the merrier!

Mewness

First Post
OOC: Luinnar: I'm thinking of replacing Livia with a striker, so if you bring a bard we'd still have a decently balanced group. Assuming that a level 1 bard can survive with a level 3-4 party.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves if Iron Sky hasn't actually written the next part yet :)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The Master Mason, Cale, and the craftsmen gather what supplies they think they might need from the wagon and the tower. Mason looks to the group. "If you guys are coming back to Daunton, we'd love to have you with us. If you're coming, do we flag the ship or take the road? We probably don't have much time before the ship sails out of sight if we want to go that road?"

GM: Here's what I'm thinking of as the the group's options, which one you choose mostly effects how the next adventure starts:

1) Continue on with the next adventure directly. There's two ways you could do that:
1A) Try to take an extended rest here.
1B) Take the path under the tower and out into the forest, to find a safe camp, and take an extended rest there.
2) Take a short break, head to the tavern, shuffle players around a bit, spend some money, head back. There's two ways of doing that:
2A) Flag down the boat and sail back to Daunton.
2B) Head back down the road and find a ford back over the river.

I suppose the last option would be to split the party, have some do one of options 1 and others do one of options 2 or maybe there's an option I haven't thought of.

You guys can rearrange however you want, we'll just hang around in this thread until we get it figured out, then migrate to a new one once we have all our ducks in a row.

A level 1 character might have it a bit rough in a group with 3-4s, but you're welcome to bring whoever. Finding a new leader would probably be the best option. I'm also fairly fond of the group we have so far, so my preference would be to see if a 6th player might come as a leader. It's up to you guys though.

Last edited:

Xeterog

Explorer
OOC: I think we can do well with the PC's we have, if we can find a leader (level 2-5 I'd think. I have effectively 2 AoE attacks now (well, the same one, but now can use it twice an encounter) if there are alot of swarms.

I think 2A, making sure the npc's get back safe and giving us time to get supplies, a leader, new party memeber, etc, and return as quick as possible

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I'm not sure if there is anyone in the tavern. I did ask about a replacement leader for my adventure a week ago around those levels, and I did not get anyone from the tavern (thankfully someone volunteered to level up his Warlord). I suppose it would not hurt to ask though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases