The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Son of Meepo]A square is generally whatever the majority of the square is made up of. I6 is about 90% land so it's considered land. The jump would be valid.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mewness]Stay on the map please, we'll just say the forest gets super thick aside from this clearing... or something. Also, you need total concealment or total cover to make a stealth check. About the only place you could do that on this map would be by jumping into the pit.[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Letting his comrades take care of the other swarm Kaz turns his attention to the one cloest to him. I shall bring you to your eternal rest, abomination against Mireva! Kaz says slashing the ravens with his giant axe.

[sblock=actions]
Minor: Oath on Raven 2(?) E11.
Standard: Angelic Alacrity Shift to F11. 24 vs AC. Hit. 21+2 23/2 = 11 damage.
Move: Shift to G11

It is bloodied I believe.

[sblock=stat block]
Kaz Male Elf Avenger 1
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 14, Senses: Low Light
AC:16, Fort:13, Reflex:14, Will:15
HP:18/28, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:8/9
Action Points: 1
Basic Attack Executioner's Axe +3 vs AC, 1d12+1 damage (+1d12 on crit)

Powers:
Bond of Pursuit
OverwhelmingStrike

Angelic Alacrity
Oath of Enmity
Abjure Undead/Divine Guidance
Second Wind
Elven Accuracy

Aspect of Might

Conditions:
Non-elf allys within 5 square get +1 to perception.
+5 to athletics, +2 speed, +2 melee damage (Aspect of Might)
If oath target moves away willingly, +6 damage. (Censure of Pursuit)
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Gurk easily completes the jump, landing in the middle of all his enemies. Though he has been fighting for some time now, he attack with the same fervor as before. As he does so he makes up a little tune.

"Smash their heads!, Smash their heads!
Smash their head and make them deaaaaaad...
Again!"

Whirling death by foot and fists lashes out in all directions. He drops all the undead except one that manages to stumble out of his way. He begins pummeling the birds one by one, attempting to grab a few out of the air with his bare hands, twisting their necks and tossing them casually aside.

With one final effort he lunges in the direction of the last of the risen dead, crushing its chest with a mighty blow.

[sblock=actions]Move: Leap over the tower. Running Jump (1d20+8=28)

Standard: Five Storms Five Storms CB - 1 (I3 vs Ref, J3 vs Ref, K3 vs Ref, K4 vs Ref, K5 vs Ref, Swarm vs Reflex, Damage) (1d20+5=12, 1d20+5=23, 1d20+5=21, 1d20+5=18, 1d20+5=9, 1d20+5=17, 1d8+5=6)

Free: Stone Fist Flurry of Blows, 6 damage to the remaining Rerisen Dead.

Free: If the raven swarm was hit, use Furious Assault to deal additional damage. Furious Assault (1d8=2)

End of Turn: Gurk takes 5 damage from the swarm's aura. He has now taken 8 damage total (including the 3 damage he started the encounter with). This does not include any damage he might have taken from the other swarm who would get an OA when he left the first square at the start of his move.

If Gurk ends up bloodied as some point, he gains 5 temporary hit point from Half-Orc Resilience.[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]Gurk Gutstomper Male Half-Orc Monk 1
Initiative: +8, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11, Senses: Low-light Vision
AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:16, Will:13
HP:16/24, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:6/9
Action Points: 0
Powers:
Crane's Wings
Five Storms
Stone Fist Flurry of Blows

Furious Assault
Half-Orc Resilience
Open the Gate of Battle

Spinning Leopard Maneuver

Basic Melee: Monk Unarmed Strike - +6 vs AC; 1d8+3
Basic Ranged: Shuriken - +8 vs AC; 1d4+5 [/sblock]

[sblock=battlemat]I ran out of dead tokens. :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

pacdidj

First Post
[sblock=ooc]No time to post before Tuesday. Please feel free to NPC Yimayngurr until then. Happy 4th everyone![/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OOC]Because of the holiday, I'll hold off running the next round until tomorrow evening, give the others a bit more time to get back and take their turns. I'll run anyone who hasn't gone by then.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=IS]Sorry I'm out this week. If you don't mind rolling for me as all I have is my iPhone. Eithal will stand and Thorn Strike K3. The pull will end the RRD at L3 after which Eithal will mark it. If you can think of a better move, feel free to do that instead. [/sblock]

Cleverusername

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Sorry for the delay, got caught up in 4th of July celebrations...

I set up that battlemap thing account. clever is my username there ;) [/sblock]

Corvus quickly steps away from the zombies closest to him, his arm throbbing in pain from the undead assault. He looks over his shoulder and Livia's presence brings some renewed vigor to the aged warrior. "C'mon Livia, let's finish them off" he points his blade at a weak spot in one of the closest zombies.

Once again her arrow flies true.

[sblock=ooc]
Move: Shift to N10
Minor: Inspiring word on self...again inspiring word bonus (1d6=4) heals for 10
Standard: Direct the strike - Livia attacks minion at L8 - Livia's RBA against minion at L9 (1d20+9=17, 1d12+7=15) hits for 15 (kills it) & each enemy adjacent to it takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the start of your next turn. Oh shoot... just realized that if I went with ELemental spirits it'd do 3 auto-damage to the other minion as it starts adjacent to the square. If I can switch it for that one I'd like to, if not, no biggie...still learning my own powers, let alone someone elses ;) [/sblock]

[sblock=Bravura Presence]
Bravura Presence
Appears in Martial Power
When an ally who can see you spends an action point to take an extra action and uses the action to make an attack, the ally can choose to take advantage of this feature before the attack roll. If the ally chooses to do so and the attack hits, the ally can either make a basic attack or take a move action after the attack as a free action. If the attack misses, the ally grants combat advantage to all enemies until the end of his or her next turn [/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Corvus Raine Male Human Warlord 1
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 10, Senses: Normal
AC:19, Fort:16, Reflex:14, Will:15
HP:18/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:7/10
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Direct the Strike
Brash Assault
Intuitive Strike
Inspiring Word [1.2]
Vengeance is Mine
Battlefront Shift
Second Wind

Lamb to the Slaughter

Conditions:

Full sheet: Corvus[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
Catching his longspear as it returns to him, Yimayngurr paces back away from the swarm of "smelly crows" to set up a running attack. He then charges forward with a wild cry, impaling more of the flying carrion-eating carrion on the shaft of the lion-headed weapon.

[sblock="Yimayngurr actions and stats"]Move: to E6

Standard: :melee:Marauder's Rush Charge vs. Swarm at E11, ending move at E9, using reach = hit (roll) for 15/2 = 7 damage

[sblock=statblock]Yimayngurr Male Half-Orc Hunter Ranger 2
PC:Yimayngurr (pacdidj) - L4W Wiki
Initiative: +7, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 13, Senses: Low-light Vision
AC:18, Fort:16, Reflex:16, Will:13
HP:32/32, Bloodied:16, Surge Value:8, Surges left:6/6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: unused
:bmelee:Hungry Longspear +1: +8 vs AC 1d10+5 dmg
:branged:Throw Hungry Longspear +1: +8 vs AC 1d10+7 dmg
Powers: Fading Strike, Marauder's Rush, Precise Assault, Furious Assault, Sure Shot, Begin the Hunt, Hungry Longspear
Conditions:[/sblock][/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Eithal stands up and, finding all the dead around Gurk lying in the dirt, charges into the swarm of ravens. Unfortunately she's only able to kill a couple of them as they claw and peck at her.

[sblock=Eithal's Actions]Move: Stand
Standard: Charge to K4, MBA: 1d20+7+1=automatic miss.
Free: Mark the swarm.
Take 5 damage at the end of turn.

Had you charge the swarm since the Gurk slaughtered all the dead around him...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases