D&D 4th Edition The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk) - Page 66

+ Log in or register to post
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Mewness
    ooc
    My new character is Scarmiglione, kenku opera singer extraordinaire! (No, he's not a bard. Sheet is very nearly done. I'll be introducing him with an article in the Screamer when I've finished writing it.)
    Papolstaanas (babbling kobold); Pharodeys (living statue); Scarmiglione (singing kenku)

OOC: Kaz, level 3 avenger. Sheet is almost finished.
    My PBP characters: http://tinyurl.com/yy9skz2

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Ignore Xeterog
    OOC: Fredrock, level 3 battlemind. Sheet is updated and waiting for approval
    Last edited by Xeterog; Thursday, 11th November, 2010 at 08:30 AM.
    -Xeterog

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore H.M.Gimlord
    Eithal's eyes open, as the others begin to say their good-byes, "Ah s'pose Ah'll be leevin' too. I was a playsure hayelpin' yew owt. Hollah if yew need ayny mowah hayelp."

As she takes her leave toward the shore and the awaiting ship, she can't help but hope that she's not abandoning Cale to a grim death, Ah'm gonna come bayack heah an' help befoah too long.

OOC: IS: I'm game with whatever you come up with.

Eithal Lemindt Arehei (Female Goliath Warden Level 4)
    Last edited by H.M.Gimlord; Thursday, 11th November, 2010 at 10:13 AM.
    LEB Character: Arkavas - Deva Artivicer 5
    L4W Character: Mikara Li Mesadh - Elf Ranger 7
    L4W Character: Eithal Lemindt Arehei - Goliath Warden 10
    L4W Character: Ixenvalignat - Dragonborn Warlord 3

"Taking one's chances is like taking a bath, because sometimes, you end up feeling comfortable and warm, and sometimes, there is something terrible lurking around that you cannot see until it is too late, and you can do nothing else but scream and cling to a plastic duck." -Lemony Snicket The Slippery Slope

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore pacdidj
    Yim heads back into town, following Kaz to see about reinforcements. But, on the first night's camp, a familiar voice calls to him in a dream:

"Yimayngurr my son! We needing your help! Come back to your people. Him what sent you away is no more! Come djambatj and lead the Rripangu to victory!"

The next morning, Yim briefly toys with the idea of staying to help his newfound friends bring down the council of raven's. But he could tell in his dream that Botj's need is just as great. And for Yimayngurr his tribe will always come first.

Arriving back in Daunton he parts ways with the others saying, "Well mates, it's been real. But I been called to help me own people. You mob're plenty strong enough to wipe out a bunch of smelly birds. But, I best be on my way. Look me up if you're ever in Kythira, eh?"

The half-orc then turns away, heading down to the lower docks and his trusty canoe, a spring in his step and a glow in his eye.

OOC: The character I'm bringing in is: Salgyn Khovalyg, level 4 Half-elf Bard (shaman)
    Singer of Urtyn-do, caller of the Wind Horse, and wielder of the Khat-uzutkaar
    L4W: Auntie Mab and Fierro | LEB: Kalimashtri

The ship turns out to be a tradeship blown off course by a storm and unfamiliar with the local landmarks. They give you passage in exchange for guiding them back to Daunton and a day later, you are waving to the crew as you stride up the pier.

GM: I'll work on the adventure and probably start the new thread this weekend some time, so you guys have a bit to head to tinker with your characters, shop, and visit the tavern if you want, maybe link up with the new characters there.

If you'd rather have your new characters meet up in another fashion, just PM me and we'll talk about working you in along the way instead of in the tavern.

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Mewness
    OOC: Scarmiglione is done, approval request sent in, Screamer interview published.

His main motivation at the moment is to get the hell out of Daunton, so I'd prefer it if he skips the tavern entirely and joins the group as they're leaving the city.
    Papolstaanas (babbling kobold); Pharodeys (living statue); Scarmiglione (singing kenku)

GM: I just read it and it's awesome. I'd have given you an xp, but it wouldn't let me. We can have him join up in the new thread.

The new thread is up here.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66