LEB - Tavern Patrons

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Mistake 2:
Rumbum can only speak common and giant languages...not goblin...which he has been speaking fluently with others in the tavern.

Usually I don't make the mistakes until my characters are in adventures. What have I done!
Actually, orcs (and half-orcs) in Eberron do speak Goblin (instead of Giant). They are from Khorvaire where the dominate language before humanity invaded was goblin (due to the Dhaakani Empire).

dimsdale

First Post
Actually, orcs (and half-orcs) in Eberron do speak Goblin (instead of Giant). They are from Khorvaire where the dominate language before humanity invaded was goblin (due to the Dhaakani Empire).

Rumbum takes his head out of the bowl of ale and smiles a toothy grin.

twilsemail

First Post

Do you have any idea how disappointed the Garthok is going to be?

twilsemail

First Post
I think this is still up to date. If someone can double check for me I'd appreciate it.

I have no idea what to do with Rumbum who's in and out of the Tavern frequently. Dimsdale will just have to accept the character being stationary here.

FourMonos

First Post
Here is a quick list of people I've seen in the tavern in the last few pages, sorry if I miss anyone:

Rumbum: lvl 6 orc warrior
Muzdum: lvl 6 dwarf warrior
Narvala: lvl 6 human invoker
Braddock: lvl 4 dwarf warlock
Kellas: lvl 4 tiefling rogue

Update it if I got any levels wrong

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases