LEB - Tavern Patrons

evilbob

Explorer
So of these PC's I know that Unit 16 ... are for sure in another adventure.
Huh?

Unit 16 is just sitting the tavern. No adventures planned that I know of. (Maybe he knows something I don't?!?!?) He's currently level 5 because he's just waiting to be approved (just needs 1 non-judge) for level 5, at which point he'll be level 6.

twilsemail

First Post
Pis is planning on following Susan wherever he goes. I wasn't aware that He was already booked for an adventure, though.

I've got another PC in the chute waiting for Pis to leave the tavern. Wiki is mostly complete and just waiting for a few more details to be eked out.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Unit 16 is just sitting the tavern. No adventures planned that I know of. (Maybe he knows something I don't?!?!?) He's currently level 5 because he's just waiting to be approved (just needs 1 non-judge) for level 5, at which point he'll be level 6.

Go ahead and level him up to level 6 so that he only has to be reviewed once.

renau1g

First Post
Huh?

Sorry, I meant that one of your PC's is on an adventure. Sadly, I wouldn't be able to take all 9 PC's and would give preference to the ones that don't have a PC on an adventure first.

I'll blame the less than clear post on lack of sleep ;)

evilbob

Explorer
Yes, I do have one PC on an adventure, and anyone with zero PCs on an adventure should get precedence. I gotcha now.

KD: Is that a rule now or a change or something? I thought I had to wait until I got both approvals for 5 before I could go to 6, since I don't really qualify for any of the other reasons not to get an approval on level-up. I'm happy to go ahead and update it just to be efficient, though. Sorry to be a judge and not know the rule! :blush:

drothgery

First Post
I've got another PC in the chute waiting for Pis to leave the tavern. Wiki is mostly complete and just waiting for a few more details to be eked out.

Since Narvala's been around for a while, I can create a 2nd character (and have one started on the Wiki), but with no adventures happening, I don't think I will any time soon.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases