LEB - Tavern Patrons

twilsemail

First Post
This post has been around for a bit and is getting a bit of an overhaul. The original (or what remains of it) is left for posterity below. If you want something noted about your PC (or someone elses) feel free to reply to the thread:

Adventurers are regularly found sitting in the Tower's Shard. Here are those that stand out to others entering the establishment.

At the Bar:
Alador (TheWalrus) - Human Wizard 4
Alexia Madgearu (TwoHeadsBarking) - Human Bard 8
Czern Belog (stonegod) - Revenant Knight 9
Experiment 354b (hornedturtle) - Warforged Psion 5
Malehan (Velmont) - Half-Elf Avenger 8
Moses Blackhand (jbear) - Human Invoker 4

Upstairs:
Tondrek (stonegod) - Half-Orc Artificer/Self-Forged 11

Just a Table:

Table in a Shadowy Corner:

Table by the Fire:

Table in a Shadowy Corner by the Fire:

PCs Destined for Adventure:

Role Call:
Controller: 3 (Alador, Experiment 354b, Moses)
Defender: 1 (Czern)
Leader: 2 (Alexia, Tondrek)
Striker: 1 (Malehan)

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Also, KarinsDad, you wikipage is blank. The previous edit seems to have removed a lot of info. I'm not sure if this was intentional, but I thought I'd give you the heads up.

[sblock=wiki]
Yeah, I tried to restore it manually yesterday, but was overwhelmed by how long it would take given that I do not have the source that I just deleted the little I started with. Plus, I have two PCs that I need to do this for, so I got discouraged pretty quickly. I asked Morris if he could help find the original source for me from the old wiki. I can Email an older text copy of the PC to the DM if necessary until I get this resolved.
[/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
Thanks again for keeping track of this. I'd say don't worry about specific builds.

But, you may want to indicate a very relative amount of time since the person was last active (something easy enough to track that won't burden you further). For example, "recent", "over a month," etc. That shouldn't be too hard to keep track of and categories that broad still give useful information.

I'd say once someone tops a few months (maybe 3?), it's safe to take them off the list.

twilsemail

First Post
For those that aren't active, it should be easy enough to keep track of when their last post was... Assuming I don't disappear that is.

If I disappear, tell my fiance that I love her.

Mezegis

First Post
So who all is in there now? I have a concept for either a defender or a leader for my 2nd character, and figured I might as well make the one that fits best with what’s there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases