LEB - Tavern Patrons

Orsik, Grys, kal'Tarron and Mythra are recruiting and are spoken for; you may indicate that in you post so that anyone planning knows that.

And we'll probably take Muzdum and Alexia (if Muzdum can be persuaded after this exchange with Mythra) - altough I see there is now another defender K-2 :)

twilsemail

First Post
Orsik, Grys, kal'Tarron and Mythra are recruiting and are spoken for; you may indicate that in you post so that anyone planning knows that.

And we'll probably take Muzdum and Alexia (if Muzdum can be persuaded after this exchange with Mythra) - altough I see there is now another defender K-2 :)

Reworked the front page again to account for those who already have a path. Does that look alright?

Antithetist

First Post

Although I see that another group set their sights on K2 with lightning speed. ;) Hopefully we can pick up one or the other - otherwise some other group is liable to end up with 2 full defenders while we have none, which would be less than optimal.

FourMonos

First Post
Well, I just gave Muzdum an "out" so if he wants, we can solve the defender issue and save his dwarven pride. Split up the dwarven trouble makers as well :D I'm happy to get Braddock in a game, but not at overloading a group.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases