LEB - Tavern Patrons

Yeah, I realized I missed the forum...sorry about that. I'll go ask Mal to join that fight around Hanged Man. Wasn't there similar place for L4W like this one?

twilsemail

First Post
I haven't seen anything from Vagus in a long while, so I'm not sure about Kellas. Otherwise, this should be up to date.

The five at one table were heading out the door for R1, I think. When Mal leaves, Pis will be coming back in to sit with Susan and Jarren. Hope that helps, Stonegod.

renau1g

First Post
I haven't seen anything from Vagus in a long while, so I'm not sure about Kellas. Otherwise, this should be up to date.

The five at one table were heading out the door for R1, I think. When Mal leaves, Pis will be coming back in to sit with Susan and Jarren. Hope that helps, Stonegod.

Yeah, the five will be joining Gark and Haltor in the thrilling final arc of Cannith Caper's adventure. Although I haven't seen ShardRS lately?

twilsemail

First Post
Apologies in the delay in the update. The holiday kind of monopolized my time (well, that and board games last night).

I'm apparently fighting a headcold at the moment so I might have missed something in the tavern. I'm heading back to double-check now. If you see soemthing/someone I missed, please feel free to kick me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases