D&D 4th Edition [Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]





+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 65 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 642
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,905
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa

    [Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

    You stand there at the exit of the tavern, uncertain of were you should go. There is always the chance of entering the tavern again and asking more questions.

    You have 36 hours before execution.

    Places to go you actually know of

    -Mr Tine House[2 hours walking, 2 hours returning]
    -The Clay pits [3 hours walking, 3 hours returning]
    -Mr. Simpletown establishment[1 hours walking, 1 hours returning]
    -Addressless door[1 hours walking, 1 hours returning]

    Important NPCs

    Mr. Simpletown
    Mrs Tine
    Mr Tine


    Current Evidence

    -A bag with 100gp used to bribe Mr Raspyhand.

    Current clues

    -Gimo appeared to know nothing of what happened
    -Several witnesses recognized him
    -Mr Simpletown and Mrs Tine are certain Gimo is innocent
    -Gimo's memory gape happened in the backstore of Mr Raspyhand
    -Mr Raspyhand was bribed by someone to send Gimo to the addressless door next to his pottery.
    -There is a password that the group needs in order to enter the addressless door. They could also attempt to bash in.



    Game Info

    DM: Voda Vosa
    Judge:
    Start date: 20th June 2010
    Players:
    -EvolutionKB playing Cliff level 6 shifter seeker|ranger
    -Velmont playing Jarel-karn level 6 genasi swordmage
    -ScorpiusRisk playing Bell level 4 human bard
    -RedBeardJim playing Morvannon level 4 half-elf warlock
    -dimsdale playing Grakk level 4 goliath barbarian
    -Ozymandias79 playing Soldier level 6 warforged fighte
    Last edited by Voda Vosa; Friday, 25th June, 2010 at 09:49 PM.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

 

  • #2
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    EvolutionKB's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midland, MI
    Posts
    4,388
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore EvolutionKB
    The shifter steps out in the sunlight outside the tavern. He shades his eyes with his hand. Looking up and down the street, he says, "I think we should go to where the memory gap seemed to happen. We may find more clues there."

  • #3
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionKB View Post
    "I think we should go to where the memory gap
    seemed to happen. We may find more clues there."
    "Seems as good a place to start as any," says Morvannon as he settles his new cloak more securely around his shoulders.

  • #4
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    dimsdale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,542
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore dimsdale
    "Agreed" says the goliath, slinging the greataxe over his shoulders, then following the others towards the pottery.
    Characters: Kruk (Lvl 11), Max (Lvl 11), Lerrick (Lvl 6)

  • #5
    "Let's hurry!" the warforged says and hurries after that girl that went ahead

  • #6
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    ScorpiusRisk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Roslindale MA 02131
    Posts
    2,499
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore ScorpiusRisk
    "Come on! Come on!" Bell yells as she hurries past those who have stopped to think about things properly. "Before someone else dies!" She heads toward the pottery.
    Current Work: http://stuffershack.com/tag/brian-liberge/

  • #7
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,905
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    The group hurries to the address pointed out by Mr. Simpletown. The streets are rather busy, 5 to 6 persons are walking the intersection at the moment. Some seem like loclas, others like travelers.
    The group spots the merchant's sign that says "Raspyhand's Fine Pottery" painted carefully and simply. From the window they can make out the frame of a man inside, presumly Mr. Raspyhand, working with a piece.
    There could be clues everywhere....
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #8
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Velmont's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    14,813
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Velmont
    "It look like Gimo had been affected by some magic effect or something similar, I'll go take a look if I cannot find any residual magic around here. Bell, you should talk with that man during that time." tells Jarel-karn. He starts to look around the building before entering it. But Jarel-karn is not used to such thing.

    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

    "Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

  • #9
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    EvolutionKB's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midland, MI
    Posts
    4,388
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore EvolutionKB
    Cliff stands outside the pottery shop in the alleyway. The shifter sniffs the air and moves toward a pile of garbage. "The Winds of Spring bring me scents of change, something doesn't belong." Cliff sorts through the garbage finding something of use.


  • #10
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    dimsdale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,542
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore dimsdale
    Grakk scans the rooftop of the building. "Hmm...Yes, I could do that" Without warning, the goliath strides forward and leaps high into the air as to catch the top of the roof to pull himself up.

    actions


    athletics roll: 1d20+10 = 23 If a success, Grakk will take a look around
    perception: 1d20+7 = 12

    Characters: Kruk (Lvl 11), Max (Lvl 11), Lerrick (Lvl 6)

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 65 123456789101151 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)
      By EvolutionKB in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 588
      Last Post: Wednesday, 3rd August, 2011, 04:31 PM
    2. [Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)
      By renau1g in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 1251
      Last Post: Monday, 18th April, 2011, 03:23 PM
    3. [Adventure] A Boy and His Dog (DM: stonegod; Judge: r1)
      By stonegod in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 475
      Last Post: Tuesday, 4th January, 2011, 11:39 PM
    4. [Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)
      By Velmont in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 816
      Last Post: Tuesday, 13th July, 2010, 08:17 PM
    5. [Adventure] New Cyre Borderlands (Judge: )
      By RickRoll in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 244
      Last Post: Wednesday, 16th June, 2010, 06:58 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •