[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

Voda Vosa

First Post
You stand there at the exit of the tavern, uncertain of were you should go. There is always the chance of entering the tavern again and asking more questions.

You have 36 hours before execution.

[sblock=Places to go you actually know of]
-Mr Tine House[2 hours walking, 2 hours returning]
-The Clay pits [3 hours walking, 3 hours returning]
-Mr. Simpletown establishment[1 hours walking, 1 hours returning]
-Addressless door[1 hours walking, 1 hours returning]
[/sblock]
[sblock=Important NPCs]
Mr. Simpletown
Mrs Tine
Mr Tine[/sblock]

[sblock=Current Evidence]
-A bag with 100gp used to bribe Mr Raspyhand.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Current clues]
-Gimo appeared to know nothing of what happened
-Several witnesses recognized him
-Mr Simpletown and Mrs Tine are certain Gimo is innocent
-Gimo's memory gape happened in the backstore of Mr Raspyhand
-Mr Raspyhand was bribed by someone to send Gimo to the addressless door next to his pottery.
-There is a password that the group needs in order to enter the addressless door. They could also attempt to bash in.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Game Info]
DM: Voda Vosa
Judge:
Start date: 20th June 2010
Players:
-EvolutionKB playing Cliff level 6 shifter seeker|ranger
-Velmont playing Jarel-karn level 6 genasi swordmage
-ScorpiusRisk playing Bell level 4 human bard
-RedBeardJim playing Morvannon level 4 half-elf warlock
-dimsdale playing Grakk level 4 goliath barbarian
-Ozymandias79 playing Soldier level 6 warforged fighte
[/sblock]

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
The shifter steps out in the sunlight outside the tavern. He shades his eyes with his hand. Looking up and down the street, he says, "I think we should go to where the memory gap seemed to happen. We may find more clues there."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Come on! Come on!" Bell yells as she hurries past those who have stopped to think about things properly. "Before someone else dies!" She heads toward the pottery.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The group hurries to the address pointed out by Mr. Simpletown. The streets are rather busy, 5 to 6 persons are walking the intersection at the moment. Some seem like loclas, others like travelers.
The group spots the merchant's sign that says "Raspyhand's Fine Pottery" painted carefully and simply. From the window they can make out the frame of a man inside, presumly Mr. Raspyhand, working with a piece.
There could be clues everywhere....

Velmont

First Post
"It look like Gimo had been affected by some magic effect or something similar, I'll go take a look if I cannot find any residual magic around here. Bell, you should talk with that man during that time." tells Jarel-karn. He starts to look around the building before entering it. But Jarel-karn is not used to such thing.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Arcane (1d20+12=14)[/SBLOCK]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Cliff stands outside the pottery shop in the alleyway. The shifter sniffs the air and moves toward a pile of garbage. "The Winds of Spring bring me scents of change, something doesn't belong." Cliff sorts through the garbage finding something of use.

[sblock=nature]nature roll (1d20+12=31)[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Grakk scans the rooftop of the building. "Hmm...Yes, I could do that" Without warning, the goliath strides forward and leaps high into the air as to catch the top of the roof to pull himself up.

[sblock=actions]

athletics roll: 1d20+10 = 23 If a success, Grakk will take a look around
perception: 1d20+7 = 12

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases