[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Yeeeeeeaaaaaacccchhh!" Taken aback by the assault from the enemy, the tight quarters, disappearing slime things and strange magics assaulting her friends Bell let out a quick and focussed burst of emotional energy focussed at the nearest assailant. While it may appear to most as a girlish shriek, it did it's work, taking the enemy by surprise. In his confusion he staggers backward, giving the group more room to work and giving Morvannon the change to get in a quick shot of his own.

Her focus then shifted to the sorcerer on high, her mind working furiously. Words and phrase seem to slip from her lips at random. Their rhythmic pace and odd sounds may be unclear to the enemy but her friends find a strange comfort in their sound. "Certain chroma of light. . . black hair of Cerces. . .portalic inphrases of natural raven. . . helthalie gnoy nimpath. . .

[Sblock=Actions]
Standard: Staggering Note vs MF in H15 20 vs Will. That should hit. 5 nonlethal damage and Morvannon gets a melee basic.
Morvannon:21 vs AC, 4 more damage. The target is pushed 2 squares to F13.
Move to Minor: Arcana Check to determine if this sorcerer is linked to any particular school or kind of magic. Arcana 28
Minor: Song of Defense. All allies within 5 of Bell gains +1 to AC.

I've place Bell's Onyx Dog Shard (Sh), which was out in the rp before the battle in K18.
Bell will use her Onyx Dog's ability as an Immediate Reaction whenever the trigger is met. (see stat block)[/sblock]

[Sblock=Tactics]I'm also thinking that pushing back the enemy would be a good idea. I want to save my Focussed Sound until one of the two leaders can be more easily wailed on.[/sblock]

[Sblock=Block of Bell]Bell Jabson, Shardar-Kai Bard 4
Init: +3; PI 15, PP 15; low-light vision
HP: 40/40, B 20; Surge 10 hp, 8/8
AC 21, F 15, R 19, W 18
Saves: +2 Racial bonus against the unconscious condition; +2 to all death saving throws
Speed 6

Skills: Acrobatics 8, Arcana 12, Athletics 5, Bluff 10, Diplomacy 11, Dungeoneering 5, Endurance 6, Heal 5, History 11, Insight 5, Intimidate 10, Nature 5, Perception 5, Religion 11, Stealth 8, Streetwise 11, Thievery 6(8)
Languages: Allarian, Imperia, Tsugo, Magari, Draconic (Read Any)
Rituals: Arcane Mark (Arcana), Amanuensis (Arcana), Brew Potion (Arcana or Religion), Comprehend Language (Arcana), Enchant Magic Item (Arcane or Nature), Eye of Alarm (Arcana), Glib Limerick (Arcana), Purify Water (Arcana, Nature or Religion), Silence (Arcana), Tenser's Floating Disk (Arcana)

Powers
Guiding Strike, Staggering Note
Focussed Sound, Dissonant Strain, Shadow Jaunt, Majestic Word 2/2, Words of Friendship, Second Wind
Stirring Shout, Song of Defense, Swordmage Warding, Harsh Songblade +1, Onyx Dog Summon

Trigger (An enemy adjacent to Shard attacks Bell)
Bite (Standard; At-Will); +7 vs AC; 1d6+3[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Grakk continues to pound away on the foe that Bell and Morvannon last attacked, sinking his greataxe deep into the fighter's shoulder. As the fighter cries in pain the goliath roars a battle cry. Yanking his axe from the fighter with his right hand he passes his left hand over his amulet around his neck, which now begins to glow a deep blood red color.

[sblock=actions]
movement: move to f14
attack: 1d20+10 vs MF (I13) AC for 1d12+8+1d8= 20 for 19 damage
minor: activate talon amulet: Up until the end of the encounter any creature that hits Grakk with a melee attack takes 1d6 damage.

ooc: Since Grakk is within 5 of bell Grakk's AC is now 21
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Jarel-karn make a step forward and give a quick look at the Mercenary next to him and then to the Sorcerer. He charge his body and then unleash a lightning bolt that blind for a quick moment and Soldier even feels the heat of it. The Sorcerer is unable to avoid the hit.

"Soldier occupy the goons next to me. Bell, open me a path to the water. I'll take care of that Sorcerer."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Immediate Interrupt: Channeling Shield vs thrown hammer from Dwarf (53/62)

Move: Shift to K16
Minor: Promise Storm
Standard: Swordmage Shielding Fire vs Fort on Sorcerer (1d20+10=28, 2d10+1d8+10=30) Hit fortitude 28 for 30 lightning* damage and the Sorcerer is marked as if from your Swordmage Aegis power until the end of the encounter. This does not end existing marks placed by your Swordmage Aegis power, and using your Swordmage Aegis power to mark another enemy does not end this mark. Another creature’s mark supersedes this one. Until the end of the encounter, when you reduce the damage the target deals using aegis of shielding, the target takes fire damage equal to the amount of damage your aegis of shielding power prevents.
Free: Ligthning Sword (1d6=3) extra damage on Sorcerer and Leader.

*I used my Lightning sword to switch fire damage to lightning damage.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]
OOC: The shift to K-16 should have brought Jarel-Karn to within 10 squares.

I would say the same, and even if he is farther up, D&D diagonal would also go vertical, which mean he would need to be at least 10 squares above the floor to be out of reach.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases