[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Cliff goes the the dire donkey and pets the animals head. He whispers words to the creature and looks into the creature's eyes...something was there..but he was struggling to see it.

"Maybe we go to the watch, see what they've found..."

[sblock=ooc]
nature on dire donkey (1d20+12=18)

I'm open to anything, but the watch or clay pits are my choice.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: How are we doing? I noticed some lack of posting from certain users. Feel free to express your mind my dear puppets... Err, players.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]At the moment, Jarel-karn doesn't mind, and me neither... also, I have a lot of work to do at my job at the moment, so I don't have time to fully read and understand what is happening, but once I got time, I'll try to put clues togethers.[/SBLOCK]

RedBeardJim

First Post
Morvannon steps very carefully away from the wagon and donkey. "Yes, I think we've learned all we can here for the moment."

[sblock=OOC]Holiday weekend here, was very busy with family in town. I vote we head to the watch.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Grakk heads to the watch with the others. He turns back one more time and glares at the wagon, frustrated by the not thinking of just looking under the wagon, instead almost risking serious injury in lifting it.

[sblock=ooc]
Watch as well
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"To the watch, to the watch to the watch watch watch." Bell says, suddenly hearing the others. Whatever it was she thought she noticed, completely forgotten.

[sblock=ooc]Whoops, I missed that whole, we failed post.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The group makes their way to the guard post where Mr. Gimo Tine is being held.

At the entrance, they are greet by a towering half orc. "Yes? State your business and purpose." Behind him you can see the usual ruckus of a busy Watch garrison.

You have 31 hours before execution.

[sblock=Places to go you actually know of]

-Tavern[2 hour walking, 2 hour returning]
-Mr Tine House[2 hours walking, 2 hours returning]
-The Clay pits [3 hours walking, 3 hours returning]
-Mr. Simpletown establishment[Current Location]
-Addressless door[1 hours walking, 1 hours returning]
-City watch[2 hour walking, 2 hour returning]
[/sblock]
[sblock=Important NPCs]
Mr. Simpletown
Mrs Tine
Mr Tine
Mr Raspyhand
Simpletown's foreman
[/sblock]

[sblock=Current Evidence]
-A bag with 100gp used to bribe Mr Raspyhand.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Current clues]
-Gimo's shovel is missing
-Gimo appeared to know nothing of what happened
-Several witnesses recognized him
-Mr Simpletown and Mrs Tine are certain Gimo is innocent
-Gimo's memory gape happened in the backstore of Mr Raspyhand
-Mr Raspyhand was bribed by someone to send Gimo to the addressless door next to his pottery.
-There is a password that the group needs in order to enter the addressless door. They could also attempt to bash in. Apparently there's a magical ward from the other side that makes trespassing the door almost impossible.
[/sblock]

RedBeardJim

First Post
"Hello," says Morvannon with a pleasant smile. "We would like to speak to whoever is in charge of investigating the murder of the finance minister. We may be able to assist in the investigation."

[sblock=ooc]Diplomacy check: 13. Somebody better back me up here.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Bell steps forward beside Morvannon and offers a big smile. "Yes, I believe he would like the opportunity as well." Her words come out kind and honeyed, but with an air of importance that rings true.

[sblock=ooc]Diplomacy Crit, 32

Highest I can roll without words of Friendship.[/sblock]

Remove ads