[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Alright, I'll take you with him." Then he notices the bulk of the group. "Oi! you are a bunch of people! Three of you can come to see the boss, the rest, well, find something entertained to do around. You can speak with that Gimo guy if you want to, he's rotting in his cell as he deserves before the execution." the man says, pointing out in the direction of the cells section, and gesture to the three of you to accompany him to the boss office.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I'm noticing an increasing lack of interest, specially from certain members of the party. Is everything alright? Would you prefer a more "straight to the point"-"give me combat" sort of game? Perhaps it's all in my head... So far I have:
Speaking to the Watch chief: Bell
Speaking with Gimo: Cliff, Jarel

Morvannon , Grak and Soldier still have to choose.

Voda Vosa

First Post
At Gimo's cell:

Cliff, Jarel-Karn and Soldier move towards the cell. They find a thin but fibrous man, standing next to the bars, holding a strawhat in his hands. He looks at you with expectation. Somehow you know this is Mister Gimo Tine. As you close to him you smell something like sewer water coming from Gimo, in contrast with the strong scent of clay the other workers had.

At the Chief's office:

Grak, Bell and Morvannon are lead to the office of a slender and stern looking face human. "Yes? I'm a busy man, make it quick."

Velmont

First Post
Jarel-karn looks around, looking at all the person that are jailed with Gimo and in the nearby cells. After he made his evaluation, he walks up to Gimo.

"Hi, as you might know, we are working on your case. We have seriously lead about what happen to you. Nothing to innocent you yet, but things look a little brighter up to now. Can you start by telling us all you remember?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]Any cell-mate around?[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases