[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Jarel-karn does not detect anything peculiar about his surroundings outside.

Cliff sniff the air, and feels nature almost speaks to him. It speaks to him of many things. The whispers of nature make him wonder eyes closed, like in some sort of trance. When Cliff opens his eyes, he sees three doors of three different buildings. The one in the middle doesn't have an adress sign next to the door. The one on the right says "103 street" and the one on the left says "102 street". Apparently his house is "address-less".

Assuming Bell gets in the pottery with Jarel-karn...

A large man, wearing simple work outfit greets the pair, along with the smell of fresh clay. "Welcome to my store dear customers, what can William Raspyhand for for you? Are you looking for some quality pottery are you? Recently married perhaps?" he takes a good look at you, and slightly raises his eyebrows. "Perhaps not?" The man seems quite happy.
The room the pair has come into is, if small, comfortable and roomy enough for the store. Behind Mr Raspyhand there's a doorway with a curtain, that apparently leads to the working room you saw him from outside.
The curtains move, apparently by some wind current inside the building. Jarel-karn spots something shiny on a small bag over a working bench... But getting there would be rather difficult with Mr William Raspyhand devoting all his attention to him and Bell.
Suddenly, something hits the roof of the store. "Wha- Damn raccoons! Never mind them..." Raspyhand says.

The goliath leaps in the air, and gets over the roof, the building creaking under his weight. He takes a look from there, and aside from surprised passers by, he can't see anything interesting.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=VV]Just to be sure: Is the doors and addresses a vision? Or is it the buildings right in front of me? You refer to the unaddressed building as "his" house. Do we know the identity of "his", ie is it Mr. Raspyhand, Mr. Gimo Tine, etc.?[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=VV]Just to be sure: Is the doors and addresses a vision? Or is it the buildings right in front of me? You refer to the unaddressed building as "his" house. Do we know the identity of "his", ie is it Mr. Raspyhand, Mr. Gimo Tine, etc.?[/sblock]

OOC: The doors and buildings are all real, they are in front of you. The "his" is a typo; I meant to type "this"

RedBeardJim

First Post
Morvannon watches his companions search the area in their fashions. "Come on...Bell, was it? Let's see what Mr. Raspyhands knows." He gestures to the bard to precede him into the shop.

[sblock=ooc]Group Diplomacy: Party members within 10 squares of Morvannon gain a +1 racial bonus to Diplomacy skill checks.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Grakk feels the roof under his feet about to collapse due to his massive weight. He quickly decends from the roof top. Upon reaching the street, he notices some locals staring at him. Irritated by not having a plan of action and by the crowd of people gathered to watch to see what he does next, Grakk turns to them and states in a menacing voice. "My comrades and I are on a mission to prove the innocence of a clay worker named Gimo. He daily delivers clay here from the pits. If any of you know something or have seen something that pertains to this case, speak now or be punished for withholding information!"

ooc: intimidation: 1d20+7 = 19

Voda Vosa

First Post
Most of the crowd runs away screaming like girls before the goliath's performance. But one particular elder man remains there, trembling in fear. He points weakly to the pottery. "I-I-I saw the cl-cl-clay worker, like ev-ev-evry day. I-I-I saw him going to Raspyhand's, th-th-then to that door." he says pointing at the place Cliff is staring. "H-H-H-He didn't get out. A strange man came out and g-g-g-give some bag to Mr. Raspyhand." he says pointing back at the pottery store. "It's all I-I-I know, please don't hurt this poor old man!"

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Bell was taken aback for a moment at the pottery-mans greeting but quickly recovered. Newly weds? Yes! Classic ruse, always posed by heroes. Will almost certainly fail but end with more clues.

"Yes!" Bell squealed, smiled and latched on Jarel-karn's arm. "Or rather soon to be." She feigned bashfulness, looking down suddenly and digging the front of her foot into the floorboards.

"You have such a lovely shop, and come so highly recommended. We were introduced by an associate of yours and he spoke of your work with such regard." She broke off from Jarel-karn and swept across the room to examine a piece of pottery, all the while searching for anything out of place.

[sblock=ooc]Bluff 22, Diplomacy 27, and Perception 14

Rolls[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC:
Currently we have:

Jarel-karn: 1 fail
Cliff: 1 success
Grakk: 1 fail, 2 success
Morvannon: no roll yet
Bell: 1 fail, 2 success
Soldier: no roll yet

Need at least 2 more rolls from Cliff and Jarel-karn, and 3 from Morvannon and Soldier

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases