[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier waves to the goliath to follow him & he then walks to the shifter at the door without address then asks an one word question to the shifter, "Bash?" and points to the door

(if Cliff says yes, then he will try to rush and bash the door but will fall prone as he trips himself clumsily(athletics check: crit failure))

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Oh now we are speaking. Come please." Raspyhand gestures towards a back room. "I'll be with you in a blink, take your time and pick the pieces you like." he says turning to girl and the genasi.
Raspyhand and Morvannon walks to a private room. Now Jarel-karn sees his chance to take a look to that bag... But he better be sneaky, that William has some serious looking big ears!

"Hey! no playin' smart! If ye have no password begone! or wash yerselves over the door. You'll not get in without the password." says the voice on the other side, clearly hearing what Soldier said. Cliff hears some metallic sound ("Clink!") from the other side after the voice.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Bell flashes Jarel-karn a smile and a thumbs up as the potter walks away.

[sblock=ooc]If you'd rather Bell make the stealth check just point it out to her discreetly.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
"Password eh" Grakk whispers to himself, then moves back into the shop, surprising Jarel-karn, who is now inspecting the contents of the bag. "The Bag...yes...that must be the bag the citizen was talking about," Grakk states while thinking out loud. Jarel-karn gives the goliath a menacing look as if to tell him to be quiet. He then points to the room that the owner and the warlock went to. Grakk acknowledges with a nod, and quietly moves to the enterence of the room, making sure that he is not seen by the owner. He then jestures to Jarel-karn as if to ask "What's in the bag?"

Velmont

First Post
Jarel-karn sneakily move toward the bag. As he come about to look inside, Graak calls him. Jarel-karn jumps in the air with surprise and one of the pot next to him fall on the ground and make a lot of noise. Jarel-karn turn toward Grakk, sending him dagger with his eyes.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Stealth (1d20+4=5)[/SBLOCK]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Hah! This is hilarious!

The bulky frame of Grakk seems to worsen things. He catches the genasi by surprise and scares him, making him throw a jar over the edge of the table, which makes a CLASH! sound when it crashes with the floor.
The genasi tries to darts out of the room, bag in hand, but there's Grakk again, slowly moving to the entrance, and obstructing his path.
Raspyhand is about to show the half elf some merchandise when he hears the sound. "What's that?" he says and gets to the main room to see the goliath stumbling out, and Jarel-karn with the bag in hand.
"HEY! What the hell are you two doing, you broke my...." Raspyhand appears to notice the bag in the genasi's hands. His eyes widen and he starts to yell "HELP! HELP I'm being robbed!"

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Hah! This is hilarious!

The bulky frame of Grakk seems to worsen things. He catches the genasi by surprise and scares him, making him throw a jar over the edge of the table, which makes a CLASH! sound when it crashes with the floor.
The genasi tries to darts out of the room, bag in hand, but there's Grakk again, slowly moving to the entrance, and obstructing his path.
Raspyhand is about to show the half elf some merchandise when he hears the sound. "What's that?" he says and gets to the main room to see the goliath stumbling out, and Jarel-karn with the bag in hand.
"HEY! What the hell are you two doing, you broke my...." Raspyhand appears to notice the bag in the genasi's hands. His eyes widen and he starts to yell "HELP! HELP I'm being robbed!"

Angered by recent events, mostly caused by himself, Grakk explodes. He rushes over to the owner and clasps his huge hand over the owners mouth so that he cannot talk. Grakk then says in a growl. "Tell me the password to gain access to the door next to your pottery. You know the one...Tell me now or I'll kill you."

ooc: Inimidate roll: 1d20+7 = 13

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Oh no the jig is up. Intimidation? Better run with it. Bell suddenly turns on Mr. Raspyhand whipping her hair so it falls wildly in front of her. She picks up a fine piece of pottery, smashes it against the ground and holds up a shard in a threatening manner.

"There will be no more of that yelling for help, or I will tka your tongue as tribute."

[sblock=ooc]Intimidate 23[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Calm down Grak, you will not kill anyone, even if he is insulting me." tells Jarel-karn. He then turns toward Mr Raspyhand "But that doesn't mean bad thing could happen to him. My name is Jarel-karn. The name might sound something to you. I've been getting ride of Rinch the Riser for the mayor. I am no thief. But what bring me today is to investigate the murder made by Gimo. We know there is more things going around and we will stop it. So either you start to cooperate, or we will find the proof we need other way and you'll go down with anyone who have been part of those murders."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Intimidate (1d20+9=23)

Also, Jarel-karn is really a renown hero of the city.[/SBLOCK]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Events unfold quickly. More quickly than a short witted pottery shop owner could handle. He manages to shut up when the shambling mountain of flesh and muscles that is Grakk placed his hand, the size of Raspyhand's head over his face, and the girl when all "I'll ripp your tongue out". He listens to Jarel-Karn carefully, and breakes down finally.
"Ok I'll speak, but don't hurt me! I'm trying to make a living you know? Pottery isn't selling well this days, I've got a family to sustain! Those men came in the other day, they said I should send the clay delivery guy over the door next to th pottery." he gestures toweards Grakk "The one you say I think. Well they gave me that big bag of coins... I thought they just wanted to play him a joke, dunno, perhaps a beating, perhaps the man owned them money! The guy, Gimo came here, and I sent him to the next door; but I don't know nothing 'but a password! I swear!" Raspyhands speaks quickly and with fear. He is sweating and his hands shake. He cast a suspicious glance at the warlock, and then back a the genasi.
The bag is of course, full of coins.
The group has acquired an important evidence and more clues [Check first post].

Skill challenge completed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases