[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

Velmont

First Post
Jarel-karn draw his sword. "I think with that bribe, you'll be able to absord the lost of this pot." the genasi tells, pointing at the one he just broke. He then head toward next door and knock at it gently with his sword. "The password is:" and then give a solid kick on the door.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Strength Check (1d20+4=22) That should be anough to break down a barred door by Glossary DCs... hope it wok.[/SBLOCK]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Editing due to ninjas

Bell looks shocked at the shop keeper's words and marches over to the bag and confirms that is full of coins. Well I don't feel so bad about breaking the vase now. As soon as Jarel leaves, she takes a few coins out of the bag, guessing the worth of the broken pottery and places them on the counter, then wags her finger disdainfully at the man.

"For shame. This is going to help pay for the barrister." Deciding that she believes him to be telling the truth, she walks out with the rest of the money, but soon funds herself following the Genasi. She calls inside, seeking his actions.

"Weapons!" She quickly draws her sword, dropping the coins in her bag.

dimsdale

First Post
"Calm down Grak, you will not kill anyone, even if he is insulting me." t[/SBLOCK]

"Yes...you are right. When I get angry I have a tendency to say things that I don't mean." He eases up his grip on the man as the man tells his tale. After Bell gives him the naughty sign, Grakk pats the man on the head and procedes to the door as well, just in time to see the second attempt to bash through the door at the next building adjacent to the pottery. Grakk instinctively draws his weapon, a razor sharp massive greataxe, and races runs towards the others.

RedBeardJim

First Post
*looks like action is taking place*
*You're so astute.*
*yes, i know. flatterer*

Morvannon slips out the door while Mr. Raspyhands is occupied with Grakk and Bell, and moves across the road, drawing out his rod.
[sblock="Mini stat"]Morvannon Rinael - Level 4 Half-Elf Warlock
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 20, Initiative: +2 Senses: Low-light
AC: 19, Fortitude: 15, Reflex: 17, Will: 18 -- Speed: 6, Size: Medium
HP: 42/42, Bloodied 21, Surge Value 10, Surges left 8/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Eldritch Blast
Eyebite
Warlock's Curse (minor)
Misty Step (Warlock Pact Boon)

Witchfire
Hands of Ihbar
Scorching Burst (Dilettante power)
Thunderwave (Arcane Initiate feat)
Caiphon's Leap (Utility)

Curse of the Dark Dream[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The genasi's foot bounces off painfully.
"Wrong password moron, Ha! Kick and scream all ye want, ye'll not get through."

Cliff is able to gracefully get on the roof, but his effort to rip out the planks of stone are as inefficient as the swordmage's kicks.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Bell watches the elemental bounce off the door in what was surely a display of solid force. I'm beginning to suspect the password is more than just a password. She reaches out for the arcane stream around her, trying to sense additional spells but she is too distracted to grasp much.

[sblock=ooc]Arcana 14 looking for auras and zones[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Soldier bounces off like a little action figure thrown to a wall.
Bell can't feel the arcane magic operating from the other side that Jarel-Karn is able to detect. As far as he can tell the door is warded by some sort of glyph from the other side. Perhaps the password deactivates it, or perhaps it'll just make the person on the other side deactivate it. One way or the other, it is obvious the group will need the password to get through that door.

And the clock is ticking.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases