[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

Velmont

First Post
"No use soldier, they have warded the door. We will need that password." Jarel-karn sheet his sword. "Someone must have overheard it, but searching for it will be like searching a needle in an haystack."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Cliff leaps from the roof, listening to the spirits around him. The spirit named Whispering Wind undoubtably heard the password. The shifter mumbles a phrase as the primal spirit brought something key to his attention once more; be it the password, or the location of their next clue.

[sblock=Nature check]nature roll (1d20+12=32) NAT 20! WOOO![/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Nature speaks to Cliff momentarily again. This time it whispers the name of Isaias Simpletown. The shifter doubts it's the password, but perhaps a clue to the group's next destination.

Lucky roll.

You have 34 hours before execution.

[sblock=Places to go you actually know of]

-Tavern[1 hour walking, 1 hour returning]
-Mr Tine House[3 hours walking, 3 hours returning]
-The Clay pits [4 hours walking, 4 hours returning]
-Mr. Simpletown establishment[1 hours walking, 1 hours returning]
-Addressless door[Current Location]
[/sblock]
[sblock=Important NPCs]
Mr. Simpletown
Mrs Tine
Mr Tine
Mr Raspyhand[/sblock]

[sblock=Current Evidence]
-A bag with 100gp used to bribe Mr Raspyhand.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Current clues]
-Gimo appeared to know nothing of what happened
-Several witnesses recognized him
-Mr Simpletown and Mrs Tine are certain Gimo is innocent
-Gimo's memory gape happened in the backstore of Mr Raspyhand
-Mr Raspyhand was bribed by someone to send Gimo to the addressless door next to his pottery.
-There is a password that the group needs in order to enter the addressless door. They could also attempt to bash in. Apparently there's a magical ward from the other side that makes trespassing the door almost impossible.
[/sblock]

OOC: Just wanted to check how is everyone feeling about the game so far. Its been a little unconventional, so I wanted to know if you are not completly lost. Its meant to make you feel somehow lost, but not completly. =)

EvolutionKB

First Post
The shifter blinks twice as he comes out of his reverie. This time he says the name more clearly. "Isaias Simpletown. Perhaps one of you with honeyed tongues can get some information on that name, and where he lives."

Cliff makes sure his knives are secure before the group heads off.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Check important NPCs sblock, Isaias Simpletown is Mr. Simpletown, the elderly gentleman on the tavern along with Mrs Linda Tine.
Glad you are enjoying it, its the goal of the game actually. =)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Bell scratches her head in frustration, not used to being this off. We can't break to door down and the spirits are sending us back to Simpleton. . . double cross. No time to loose back and forth. Have to finish up here, quickly.

Bell rushes back inside the pottery, this time with a worried look on her face. "Mr Raspyhand, it is not going well out there. My friends can't quite get that door across the street open, and if they don't get some kind of clue. . . I honestly don't know what will happen. I just hope the warforged doesn't start attacking innocents in frustration.

"Can you tell us anything else that might be important? What did the people who gave you that bag look like? Who usually goes in and out next door? Things you've heard the people next door say? Anything I can tell them, so they don't start ripping things apart, in search of their next clue?"

[sblock=ooc]Diplomacy 30[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Raspyhand is taken by Bell's words, but he seems unable to give any further advise. "To tell the truth I've never seen anyone entering that door except for Mr Tine, and no sound has ever come out of it. The men that gave me the money were a dwarf and a human, standard looking, no particular sign I could note. I-I don't know what else can I tell you sincerely!" The man is obviously worried and willing to help, but nothing he can say sounds like a clue of any sort.

dimsdale

First Post
While Bell rushes to the pottery in search of more clues, Grakk turns to the others. "Perhaps the password to the door can be found at the Simpletown residence. We may be able to save time if we split up in groups of two or three to continue our investigation at multiple locations. I can run there to save time. Is there anyone else willing to come?" Grakk waits for a reply.

Remove ads