[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Grakk tightens his pack, ready to sprint towards Simpletown's Clay gathering establishment.

Fearing Bell's words to be true, Raspyhand starts to tremble before the warforged. "The d-d-d-dward did the talking... He said: "Tell this Gimo guy to deliver the clay next door, and I'll give ye dis sack o' coin. Ye clear?" a-a-a-and I said "Sure thing sir" and t-t-t-took the bag of coin. That's all he said, I swere! The human said nothing. I watched them walk along the road and lost them in the crowd. Whe Gimo came in I told him "Please leave these next door""

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Bell jumps up quickly grabbing Soldier's arm, and dragging him out.

"Come on Soldier. We need to move quickly. No time for any other. . .actions."

Ozymandias79

First Post
"HEY! Jarel, try 'Clay Delivery' or just 'Delivery' as passwords!" the warforged shouts to the genasi while following the girl

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"Clay" tells Jarel-karn. "Delivery" he adds after a moment. "Clay Delivery" he tells afterward. "I think I hear the guy behind the door laughing."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Of course none of the words proved to be of any use, and the genasi did indeed heard the laughings from the other side.

Apparently most have decided to head towards Simpleton's establishment, however there's also the suggestion of the goliath, who pondered about the benefits of splitting the group in two and head in different ways.

What will our heroes do? Why do I think I have written the last question with grammatical errors?

RedBeardJim

First Post
"I think Simpletown's is our best bet. If the spirits are truly talking to Cliff there, we may as well find out why. Gods know I've seen stranger things lately," says Morvannon as he settles his gear and follows Grakk.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases