[Adventure] The Paper Chase (Judge: renau1g)

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Wow. I totally skipped past that. I read the wealth reward, but not the XP one. Thanks.

Antithetist, Grys will be using 5 RP to level up to level 6.

2 RP from the New Cyre Borderland adventure and 3 RP from this one.

That's 3750 XP (original) + 1000 XP (NCB reward) + 1784 XP (this reward) + 1000 XP (5 RP at level 5) = 7534 XP for level 6.

Note: Mythra can also level up to level 6 if he wants since he too was on the New Cyre Borderland adventure.
OOC: Great, thanks for letting me know! :)

If you strike Eladrin down, they become more powerful then you can possibly imagine (or at least higher level ;))

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Rewards]
Bar Room Brawl: 1100 xp (x2, /6) = 366 xp each
Temple Guards: 1225 xp (x2, /6) = 408 xp each
Necromancer: 1652 xp (x2, /5) = 660 xp each
Quest Complete: 875 xp (x2, /5) = 350 xp each

Total: 1784 xp each

Copied from post #648:[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Plus 120 gp each as a quest reward (assuming an equal split of Baracus's unclaimed share).

Total:
Mythra: 1 Ritual Book (net worth 1800 gp) + 120 gp
kal'Tarron: 1028 gp
Serris: 1028 gp
Orsik: 1028 gp
Grys: 120 gp

Reward Points: 23rd June - 25th October = 4 months, 4 RP[/sblock]

OOC: Cheers guys, good job. Those of you who are in for the next installment, I recommend heading back to the Tavern to see if you can recruit a new teammate or two - there will be a short delay while the next adventure is finalised and approved.

[sblock=ooc]
Approved + 8 RP for Antithetist
Sorry for the delay.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Antithetist, just wanted to let you know that I hope to finish up Mythra's character sheet this weekend. I hope his sheet not being finished has not held up part two of your game. :)

Antithetist

First Post
Nope, no worries! I'd be chasing people up if un-updated sheets were an issue, and anyway we could get underway in the meantime (sheets would just need to be finished by the time we got into a skill challenge/combat situation).

The next part of the adventure just needs a second judge approval, and then we're good to go. We can hopefully get underway pretty shortly. :)

renau1g

First Post
ooc - just an FYI, you may want to ping stonegod or evilbob. They are the only judges who's left to review it. Evo's taking a break and THB/KD are on this adventure and shouldn't approve.

Antithetist

First Post
ooc - just an FYI, you may want to ping stonegod or evilbob. They are the only judges who's left to review it. Evo's taking a break and THB/KD are on this adventure and shouldn't approve.

Good call, but it seems like THB beat me to it and sent an email reminder so I'll hold off for now, don't wanna be a nag. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases