EN World Front Page as of 22. June 2010

Jasperak

Adventurer
I see that the front page is a work in progress, though I have to chime in with my thoughts and concerns.

Is the front page going to continue to force me to scroll right to access the message boards. I am running at 1280 x 1024?

Does the D&D Insider Update really belong in the upper left near the start of the news, and if I were to subscribe can I make it go away?

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
As it is right now (about 9AM Eastern (North America) DT 23 June), it looks pretty good to me! It's stopped requiring horizontal scrolling, and I like the ToC on the left.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
As above: looks good!

Now you guys just need to do something about the D&D legacy/other game forums (something just not righ there) and your done.

IronWolf

blank
As it is right now (about 9AM Eastern (North America) DT 23 June), it looks pretty good to me! It's stopped requiring horizontal scrolling, and I like the ToC on the left.

Yep! Stopped the horizontal scrolling on my 1280x1024 monitor as well.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There's an experimental "Customize this page" option on the front page. No promises it'll stay or be available to everyone or even work correctly but it's there for the moment for you to try out.

drothgery

First Post
Yep! Stopped the horizontal scrolling on my 1280x1024 monitor as well.

It doesn't horizontally scroll anymore. But the messageboads popup still scrolls off the right edge (and this happens everywhere, not just the home page). I just follow the top-level link to 'Forums' and go on from there, so it's not a huge issue, but if you were trying to jump to any forum in the far-left columns (Gaming Action and non-Gaming Forums) and didn't realize 'forums' was hyperlinked, you could easily miss it.

Sammael

Adventurer
The new front page looks fantastic, if we ignore the gigantic twitter ad. I hope it's an ad, anyway, because I hope you've been getting some money from them for all that promotion.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases