Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Combat Trackers?

GodDelusion

First Post
Howdy,

I'm looking for a decent combat tracker that I can use for Pathfinder sessions. I am not concerned if the software/workbook costs money or is free, rather, I am interested in a rich feature set. If you know of such a tool, please share any info you have with me.

Thanks.

IronWolf

blank
Without knowing what specific features you are looking for, I would suggest PCGen with the GMGen plug-in. It can track combats, including damage, spells, and roll attacks. Perhaps it would fulfill your need?

Otherwise list out some of the specific features you are looking for and maybe someone will know of something.

DMFTodd

DM's Familiar
I haven't made any changes to DMF for Pathfinder - none have been needed far as I know. I have released several datasets for Paizo APs. It would be nice to have all of the Pathfinder rules in DMF, that would be a community project though and no one has jumped up to do that.

Banshee16

First Post
Howdy,

I'm looking for a decent combat tracker that I can use for Pathfinder sessions. I am not concerned if the software/workbook costs money or is free, rather, I am interested in a rich feature set. If you know of such a tool, please share any info you have with me.

Thanks.

The Gamemastery Combat Pad from Paizo is pretty good. I have it. It's magnetic, wipe and erase, has initiative trackers, room for notes, everything. Ingenious little product.

Banshee

GodDelusion

First Post
The Gamemastery Combat Pad from Paizo is pretty good. I have it. It's magnetic, wipe and erase, has initiative trackers, room for notes, everything. Ingenious little product.

Banshee

Thanks for the advice Banshee. I too own this product and have used it consistently since my purchase. However, I am looking for a software-based solution so that I can travel with my laptop and have everything I need right in front of me.

lonewolfdevel

First Post
Thanks for the advice Banshee. I too own this product and have used it consistently since my purchase. However, I am looking for a software-based solution so that I can travel with my laptop and have everything I need right in front of me.

The Tactical Console within Hero Lab is in many ways a souped up version of the Combat Pad. It offers full combat management, as well as the means for tracking damage, effects, conditions, etc. on all combatants. Outside of combat, it serves as a convenient "GM's cheat sheet", with all the particulars of each character visible (skills, saves, AC, etc.) or readily accessible via mouse-overs. You can take it for a free test drive and assess its usefulness for yourself.

cronickain

First Post
Does anyone know a combat tracker that can be edited on the fly? Say I just want to enter their name, init, hp, ac etc and want to run with it?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases