Romance of the River Kingdoms II

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Definitely too long for mystal, but Ape could do it. Then he can open whatever building he comes out in and let the bird and smaller ape in :D

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: You can activate the mark underwater. I don't think any roll is otherwise necessary unless and until Ape begins to drown. If you Swim, you can Take 10.

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 15 (T15, FF13), HP 43/43, F +6,R+3,W+7 (Spells: 1:5/5, 2:4/4)
Ape Form (AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14)

Ape changes to his more comfortable baboon form and begins his travel underwater, all his remaining equipment bound secure to his body.

[sblock=ooc]
Casting light to help to orient underwater and also casts guidance for the first swim check.

Taking 10.

--------
Ape
Spells (CL: 4, DC: 13+spell level)
infinite/Day Level 0: Stabilize, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic
5/Day Level 1: Produce Lightning, Shillelagh, Lesser Vigor, Detect Spirits, Summon Nature's Ally I.
4/Day Level 2: Summon Nature's Ally II, Protection from Spirits, Ball Lightning

Baboon Traits:
AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14
Fort: +7
Refl: +5
Will: +7
Move: 40', cimb 40'
Init: +4
Perception: +10
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Just so I get it straight, the plan is that Ape is going to swim the tunnel alone, and let the rest of us in the door when he reaches it, from the inside?)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Ape swims down the tunnel, magic lighting his way. It continues straight for what seems like a long way until, finally, just as he was reaching the end of his endurance, Ape sees a surface above him, lighting shimmering from somewhere.

Mystal's predictions were perhaps not quite correct. Ape emerges into a wide, low-ceilinged cavern. The light of dawn shows through some openings to the right, whereas off to the left there are steps leading down to a narrow shoreline. Some figures are moving on the shore, small and stunted. Ape recognises them as pokan, malignant spirit creatures of the Underworld. They are tending to a complex device that looks alchemical in nature.

[sblock=OOC]
By my calculations Ape was just able to swim the length of the tunnel without needing to activate his water breathing boon.

Pokan are what the people of Conclave would think of with the term "goblin". They are small creatures of shadow and poison, generally more dangerous than they look. They love to cause pain and misery. Ape can see four of them.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Magisters House 7.jpg
    Magisters House 7.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 54

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 15 (T15, FF13), HP 43/43, F +6,R+3,W+7 (Spells: 1:5/5, 2:4/4)
Ape Form (AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14)

Ape is wary to underestimate the evil spirit creatures. At least he should report back to the others before attacking them. After taking a deep breath, he dives/swims back to Annika.

[sblock=ooc]

I interpreted your post that they did not noticed Ape.

--------
Ape
Spells (CL: 4, DC: 13+spell level)
infinite/Day Level 0: Stabilize, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic
5/Day Level 1: Produce Lightning, Shillelagh, Lesser Vigor, Detect Spirits, Summon Nature's Ally I.
4/Day Level 2: Summon Nature's Ally II, Protection from Spirits, Ball Lightning

Baboon Traits:
AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14
Fort: +7
Refl: +5
Will: +7
Move: 40', cimb 40'
Init: +4
Perception: +10
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper