Romance of the River Kingdoms II

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Sorry didn't realize I was the one holding things up.

Mystal, still hidden near the ceiling, moves toward two man that went into hiding.

OOC: Move 'east' 20' (just past that first pilar)

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: It doesn't matter too much of you post out of initiative order, saves waiting for the person in front. "X" on the map is the "dark spirit", by the way (think wraith-like).

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC, it can save waiting...but sometimes people lower on the init chain will do things that events earlier cause to become obsolete. It's nice, therefore, to see what the faster folks want to do. That said, this game has been quiet for a long time. :( )

Dr Simon

Explorer
I think we might safely conclude that we've lost strawhat/Brother Gold, in which case I'll get the game stirring again shortly.

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Looking at the tactical map, there's not a lot to do yet, so:

Brother Gold moves forwards quickly and quietly, taking a position behind one of the pillars. Meanwhile, flashes of movement in the campfire light show that some of the other thugs are moving along a far walkway, heading towards the left of your group.

[sblock=OOC]
Single moves from Gold and the bad guys - everyone is playing cautious for now. Next up are Annika and Ape, then the remaining bad guys.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Cistern2.jpg
    Cistern2.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 229

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 15 (T15, FF13), HP 43/43, F +6,R+3,W+7 (Spells: 1:4/5, 2:3/4)
Ape Form (AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14)

Ape concentrates to summon his most powerful magic. A ball lighning manifests on the empty skull man.

[sblock=ooc]
casting Ball lightning (Ref 15 for half damage, 3d6 electricity)

Ball lightning Rounds: 4/4.
cast spells: light, shilleagh.

--------
Ape
Spells (CL: 4, DC: 13+spell level)
infinite/Day Level 0: Stabilize, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic
5/Day Level 1: Produce Lightning, Shillelagh, Lesser Vigor, Detect Spirits, Summon Nature's Ally I.
4/Day Level 2: Summon Nature's Ally II, Protection from Spirits, Ball Lightning

Baboon Traits:
AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14
Fort: +7
Refl: +5
Will: +7
Move: 40', cimb 40'
Init: +4
Perception: +10
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Crackling blue light suddenly illuminates the further reaches of the cistern walkways as Ape's ball lightning flashes into being next to the half-headed leader of the gang. With a yelp, the undead creature leaps to one side, then scurries down the walkways, staff in hand. Off to the right, two of his followers draw closer, flitting between pillars.

The dark spirit glides silently towards you, drifting over the top if the gaps to the lower levels and simply passing through the pillars in its way; it takes a direct route, a fast-moving patch of deeper shadow amongst the shadows trown up by torch, campfire and lightning.

It passes by Mystal, who lurks hidden on the underside of the level above, sending a chill through the salsham'ai's body. It glides up to Annika, reaches out an arm made of pure darkness as if to administer a loving stroke.

There is a flash of fire as Annika's spiritual shield repels the creature's touch, and it recoils slightly.

[sblock=OOC]
Various movements, mainly.

Leader makes Reflex save against Ape's ball lightning.

Darkness spirit attempts touch attack against Annika, fails.

Mystal's Stealth beats its Perception by miles.

Next up:

Mystal
Gold.
Annika. I skipped Annika for expediency, so she's got an action from last round to complete as well
Thugs 4,5,6
Ape
Dark Spirit
Thug Leader
Thugs 2,3
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Cistern3.jpg
    Cistern3.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

Remove ads