Romance of the River Kingdoms II

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Assuming we heard the description of what Ape saw

"You saw an exit? With water? Maybe I can find the entrance? Or maybe better, we can swimm under, I'll try to make the spirit beasts quarell with one another by stabbing one. Then you could jump them or we can avoid them all together."

OOC: [MENTION=21938]Dr Simon[/MENTION], would you allow shadow jaunt through water? Power specifies that destination needs to be empty (of creatures and walls, obviously air is acceptable, so maybe the water is also). That's the only way I can see Mystal can move far and fast enough without drowning

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: I see no strong argument against shadow jaunt through water, so yes, go for it.

Combining Ape and Mystal's scouting attempts it seems that the tunnels to the right of the map that Ape saw are the same as the exit Mystal saw - they lead out under the viewing platform of the Magister's House and are not completely submerged, so you could get through those without any underwater shenanigans.

Neurotic

But it would be more visible to get there. I vote for diving. Annika can fly or get in my pack while I jaunt.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: We could enter the cave with the spirits from both sides and attack them. I think the other ways out of the map may rather useful for our group.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Annika is terrible at swimming, so she'll probably have to use her water breathing to get through there. Not a big deal, but worth mentioning. :) Also, I don't think she can realistically turn into an eagle while in water. Eagles have a hard time swimming. They sink like stones if their feathers get too wet.)

(I suggest we just go through the drain over there, and uncork some whupass on the pokemon. :))

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: You could, as WD suggests, go for a two-pronged attack. Annika could fly through the eastern opening, although she'd need then to get her stuff. She could, I reckon, still use her bloodline power in eagle form, as its an SLA rather than a spell. Ape and Mystal could enter through the underwater route or by the same way.

Neurotic

I didn't mean for Annika to swimm. She would turn, enter Mystal's pack, hold her breath and be teleported with him as part of his equipment. Unless DrSimon rules it's not allowed. I'll check the wording of Shadow Jaunt

Neurotic

The maneuver doesn't say anything about NOT taking other creatuers, but it says I need both line of sight and line of effect (with former being the problem in the water) - it seems we're taking the long route, eh?

DrSimon, how hard would it be to reach the entrance from the house unobserved? Account for teleport capabilities, please.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases