Romance of the River Kingdoms II

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Of the three remaining, only the one the furthest towards the bottom of the map, which was hit by Ape's lightning. Mystal and Annika took out the fourth together.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Ape throws another lightning bolt at the pokan standing over Shakou. With a last shriek the creature drops the vial it was holding and falls motionless on the floor.

Two pokan bowmen (currently uninjured) remain;facing them are Mystal (who is blind) and Annika (who is shaken).

[sblock=OOC]
Ape - Throw lightning 16+7=23, hits touch AC for 1d6+4=7 damage. Enough to put the creature down.
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Annika steps just a little closer...enough to get a good shot in...and begins speaking in the tongue of spirits. The spell is different than what she's cast before. The incantation faster and trickier. Flame hisses out from under her feet in jets and wraps aound her legs and body like lambent yellow snakes; finally coiling up her upraised arms. For a moment they stretch out from her shoulders, giving the impression of half-folded wings of fire...then they leap out and away from Annika, coiling and sizzling through the air until they strike the pokan to the south of her squarely, and wrap around his body...clinging to him and burning him all the while.

(Move to within point blank shot range, and cast Acid Arrow (fire substituted).

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I cannot see, that poison blinded me. Can anyone direct me?" speaks Mystal calmly pointing his rapier in general direction of the evil spirit
"Or tell me to move to avoid the arrow?"

Dr Simon

Explorer
Annika's fiery spell strikes the pokan nearest the lake.

"Ub cha'ak!" it cries, loosing an arrow in return at Annika. Then the writhing flames overcome it and it topples to the ground.

As Mystal inches his way blindly forwards, the second pokan looses an arrow at him, but some instinct guides the salsham'ai to duck at the last second.

[sblock=OOC]
Mystal - I've just gone with a 5ft. step for the moment.

Pokan #2 - arrow at Mystal, miss.

Pokan #3 - arrow at Annika, miss.

Annika - continuation of fire arrow 2d4=5 damage on #3, enough to put it down.

Next: Annika, Ape
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Magisters House 13.jpg
    Magisters House 13.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 56

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 15 (T15, FF13), HP 43/43, F +6,R+3,W+7 (Spells: 1:4/5, 2:4/4)
Ape Form (AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14)

Ape throws another mini-lightning, aiming at the last evil spirit being.

[sblock=ooc]

move into better position if needed.

Standard: Throw ligh1ning (1 remaining)

+7 vs Touch AC; 1d6+4 damage

--------
Ape
Spells (CL: 4, DC: 13+spell level)
infinite/Day Level 0: Stabilize, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic
5/Day Level 1: Produce Lightning, Shillelagh, Lesser Vigor, Detect Spirits, Summon Nature's Ally I.
4/Day Level 2: Summon Nature's Ally II, Protection from Spirits, Ball Lightning

Baboon Traits:
AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14
Fort: +7
Refl: +5
Will: +7
Move: 40', cimb 40'
Init: +4
Perception: +10
[/sblock]

Remove ads