[icons] Unconventional Heroes. [OOC]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Here are the Bonus powers that are available, so if you want to swap TK, blinding, or Enhanced Senses out for a better power...
It's not the power itself that's bad, it's the level at which it currently operates. A '1' is about as suck as you can get, and I realize I'll have to "power it up". That's not my gripe, now that I've had time to think about it.

The only reason I chose an Alien Pilot was because his powers suggest someone who's physically awesome but has no "super" superpowers. Where WD went Martial Arts, I went Guns (and arguably mecha/power armor/spaceship/helicopter Pilot).

Also, regarding advantages/disadvantages:

Can "multi-millionaire" or "hella rich" be one? I have a concept that my guy sold his alien technology to the Right/Wrong people and made a mint. Basically, I see my guy as a deserter, running/fleeing a war, and taking full advantage of being far, far away from home and making a damn comfortable life for himself.

As a disadvantage, now that he's a deserter, the occasional bounty hunter with too much time will find his way to Earth and cause havoc trying to drag him back. I can expect multiple guest "villains" and good guys out of this possibility.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Also, as another possible complication, the Dark Star Institute can/will call upon him to clean up messes for them whether he likes it or not.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Also, regarding advantages/disadvantages:

Can "multi-millionaire" or "hella rich" be one? [/qoute]
Yes. That can be considered a quality... and depending on a situation, a challenge.

I have a concept that my guy sold his alien technology to the Right/Wrong people and made a mint. Basically, I see my guy as a deserter, running/fleeing a war, and taking full advantage of being far, far away from home and making a damn comfortable life for himself.

As a disadvantage, now that he's a deserter, the occasional bounty hunter with too much time will find his way to Earth and cause havoc trying to drag him back. I can expect multiple guest "villains" and good guys out of this possibility.

Also, as another possible complication, the Dark Star Institute can/will call upon him to clean up messes for them whether he likes it or not.

*Looks at notes* Mhwahahahah!

But damn, you guys are going to force me to change the nature of the BBEG and the ultimate aims of his plot.... SLIGHTLY :D

That and post old notes on different groups and companies in the setting. After all, all you potential aliens, and super soldiers would know about some Shadow Wars that taken place during the last several years.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
That Fabrica X seems pretty nice. I tend to create characters using Champions Online. :D

I'm currently writing stuff down in what will become the rogue gallery thread for this game.

Walking Dad

First Post
Yes, fabrica x is my favorite, I did a Cpt Thunder and Pseudo with it.

Is the creation mode of Champions Online free of charge?

Attachments

• pseudo animated.jpg
    pseudo animated.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 72
  • cpt thunder animated.jpg
    cpt thunder animated.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 74

Bold or Stupid

First Post
Origin, stat rolls and number of powers here

Origin=5 (Transformed)

Prowess 10 = 6
Coordination 8 = 5
Strength 6 = 4
Intellect 9 = 6
Awareness 11 = 7
Willpower 11 = 7

No of Powers 7 = 3

Powers rolls here

First power 9, 3 and 3 = Blast
Second Power 10, 5 and 6 = Paralysis
Third Power 7, 3 and 6 = Telepathy

Reroll the blast here

6, 1 and 4 = Invulnerability

Source of Power and levels rolls here here

Paralysis 2, 8 = innate 5
Telepathy 4, 7 = device 5 (I'll add my +2 from origin here)
Invulnerability 4, 11 = device 7

Specialties 10 = 3

I'll choose in a moment alongside my background, something along the lines of superbright student and dancer manages to offend a fey type being and is cursed with hyperawareness (telepathy) that basically drives her and people near her catatonic (paralysis) another fey gifts her with a macguffin that allows her to control the power and acts as my invulnerability but if that gets damaged I start to lose control of my powers.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
It only is if you download the trial and don't purhase any character creation enhansements. The problem is that since the trial only allows you to have two characters on the trial account, you can't get any screen shots of them on a city background without accepting. Luckily they do allow you to save character designs.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases