[icons] Unconventional Heroes. [OOC]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Don't you hate it when you find a map of a real life location (that you never gone to) and the map's key is missing? Or when you do to the official site and download a map, the map you can download doesn't have all the info on it?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
OOC: Yes, since that info was shared off panel.

Which of course is the problem with giving out that info off panel without specifying to the GM "We are heading to the new location instead of the previously decided one"

I sort of brain farted when I updated this afternoon and wasn't sure if Psiren was relating the info on the way to the zoo or on the way to the new location.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I should also note that it actually IS actually safe to split the party right now ( just for those two locations) and that some of the info you guys can find at either location are pretty similar.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Like I said, it's safe to split the party for those two locations. Now as for the places you might go to after discovering clues at those locations, that's a different story.

But off panel is fun, especially since it's easy to get away with it in a game that uses a comic book metaphor. What's funny is that I"m so tempted to use..

narration boxes for certain things.
But the problem is that using quotes may become distracting and tables are somewhat cumbersome.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases