[icons] Unconventional Heroes. [OOC]

Walking Dad

First Post
... Outside the main reception hall amongst the crowds is an obvious group of "z-listers" dressed in duck outfits.

Maybe you need this:

mswancolor.jpg

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Int 3 Awe 3 Will 3 Det 1

Now that I think of it, the only stats which would be beneficial to display on a post at the moment are: Intelligence, Awareness, Will Power, and Determination. That's only because current scene does not necessarily require the use of physical stats.

Also, it's probably best to place the stats in the 'title' of each post (as illustrated above).

Shayuri

First Post
I'm back. I see y'all just couldn't wait. :p

Hee hee

Okay, well...I still need to finalize my stats and concept...but I think I'm on board for joining in starting tomorrow evening. Hope that's okay.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'm back. I see y'all just couldn't wait. :p

Hee hee

Okay, well...I still need to finalize my stats and concept...but I think I'm on board for joining in starting tomorrow evening. Hope that's okay.

Don't worry, I'm holding off on hitting the first major plot point until you're in.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Oh good, you're on.

I need some help with "aspects."

I'm not sure I understand how they're selected, and what they do.

Aspects are statements that describe your character. They can be positive (qualities) or negative (challenges). They allow you to use determination (through tagging), gain determination (by compelling a "challenge") and help define your character. If you ever played True20, aspects are akin to a Character's Nature, but are tied to the action points.

For instance, if we were to make Pop Eye in ICONS some of his aspects could be:

Identity: Sailor.
"Strong to the finish"
Catch Phrase: "That's all I can stands, and I can't stands no more!"
Significant Other: Olive Oyl
Spinach Fiend.
Challenge: Speech Impediment.
Challenge: Powerless without eating Spinach.
Enemy/Rival: Brutus

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases