[icons] Unconventional Heroes. [OOC]

Shayuri

First Post
Here's what I got for Prodigy so far...

I'm not 100% happy with it, and it's still got some points to burn...but it's getting there.

I made each "mode" of the suit into a single non-dynamic 'slot' in an array. So when in Powerhouse mode, the suit has enhanced strength, impervious toughness, etc. In Airstrike mode, there's a Blast, some more Flight ranks, enhanced Agility, and so on.

I removed the "explorer" setting as being basically redundant, and just built the Immunities right into the base, nonconfigurable powers so they're always there.

I'm not entiiiiiiirely sold on the GhostRecon suit mode. It works mechanically, but it seems weird that the suit only has radar in one mode. I may chance that to some more exotic super sense instead, or just convert it to lots of Extended ranks on vision and hearing.

Anyway! Suggestions welcome. :)

[sblock=Prodigy and the Goldsmith!]PRODIGY

ABILITIES: 30
STRENGTH 0 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 1 DEXTERITY 3 FIGHTING 1 INTELLECT 5 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: 10 (20rnks)
Expertise: Physical Sciences +8 (3 ranks + 5 int)
Expertise: Engineering +8 (3 ranks + 5 int)
Insight +5 (2 ranks + 3 awe)
Investigation +8 (3 ranks + 5 int)
Perception +5 (2 ranks + 3 awe)
Stealth +2 (1 rank + 1 agi)
Technology +10 (5 ranks + 5 int)
Vehicles +4 (1 rank + 3 dex)

ADVANTAGES: 10
Attractive, Benefit (Wealth) 2, Inventor, Equipment 4, Improvised Tools, Improved Initiative

POWERS:
"Goldsmith" Power Armor (removable -5) 47
Base Powers 20pp
Protection +7 (1pp/rnk) 7
Immunity +8 (disease, poison, env cold, env heat, vacuum, suffocation, radiation) 8pp
Flight +5 (1pp/rnk) 5pp

Reconfigurable Powers
"PowerHouse" 30pp
Enhanced Str +6 (2pp/rnk) 12pp linked to Enhanced Fighting +5 (2pp/rnk) 10pp linked to Impervious Toughness +8 (1pp/rnk) 8pp
AP "Airstrike" 1pp
Damage +8 (Ranged, 2pp/rnk) 16pp linked to Enhanced Agility +6 (2pp/rnk) 12pp linked to Flight +2 (1pp/rnk) 2pp
AP "GhostRecon" 1pp
Concealment +5 (All Vision, Radar) 10pp linked to Senses +10 (Sustained, Distance, Direction, Time, Low-Light Vision, Radio, Radar - Accurate Radius Extended Radio) 10pp linked to Enhanced Stealth +4 (1/2pp/rnk) 2pp linked to Enhanced Awareness +4 (2pp/rnk) 8pp

EQUIPMENT: (11ep)
Light Pistol 6ep
Smartphone 2ep
Commlink 1ep
Handcuffs 1ep
Mini-tracer 1ep

Headquarters - Secret Underground Lab (Medium (Warehouse), Toughness 8, 9ep)
Communications, Computer, Concealed, Laboratory, Living Space, Power System, Workshop

OFFENSE:
Initiative +5
Close Attack +1 (+6)
-
Ranged Attack +1 (+7)
-

DEFENSES:
Dodge +2 (+8) Parry +2 (+7)
Toughness +8, Fortitude +7, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:

Abilities 30 + Skills 10 + Advantages 10 + Powers 47 + Defenses 20 = 120 / 120 [/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
FYI. Right before the switch over happens I will post a new Rogues Gallery Thread. Depending on if Bold or Stupid and Voda Voda wants to continue, I might also start recruitng some extras. This of course means that post #1 in this thread will change a bit...

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Well in the game everyone was running to the amphatheater while and arac knight asked Prodigy a question that was along the lines of "should I turn off what might be a key comppnent to the badguy's machine of ultimate evil?" And never got a responce.

Basically, the answer *IS* really important to what happens next.

Shayuri

First Post
Oh heck, it was me?!

Erm, okay! I'm on this.

Is there a skill or roll Prodigy can make to help her with the answer, or shall I just give my best educated guess? :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases