[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

jbear

First Post
Maui furrows his eyebrow and stares at Grog for a while. He shrugs and heads back to the table and sits back down by Vincenzo.

He raises his hands palms up. "He said he doesn't speak te tongue of Vezna. I thought so."

He stretches his hands behind his head and lets out a yawn. "I think its okay we stay by te fire and get fat for a while."

DrJest

First Post
"What's this about people looking for hired hands?" Dolgrin says as he takes a seat near the bar, ordering a mug of mead.

kinem said:
"Come with us, Dolgrin. Might be this guy'll pay us some coin - if the price is right, naturally" Menik says.

Kelnin eyes the follows Minek's gaze to the dwarf at the Bar. "Yes, Dolgrin. Come hear my offer. I do believe you will find the payment to be adequate."

Kelnin holds the door open and gestures his potential hirees to enter. Once all are inside he shuts the door behind him...

Satin Knights

First Post
Tasanto follows the whitecloak into the back room and wonders what tests this one will administer before handing out the job. At least there are no maidens of archery this time to compete against. He didn't mind that Thiera's shot had perfect aim. It was the tense moment of making sure the recruiter was going to survive.
[sblock=ooc]Thiera's nat 20 during recruitment was impressive. Switching threads.[/sblock]

mfloyd3

Explorer
"I'll be down on the street of smiths," answers Iago, deciding to take the bartender's advice. "You can look for me there. If you miss me, my home is on Burden Street, attached to the pipeleaf shop. Your mistress my call on me there."

toasterferret

Explorer
Snapping out of her daydreaming, Anna stands from her table before pushing in the chair. Grabbing the remainder of her bottle of wine and her glass, she walks toward the bar, approaching the group standing around the man speaking the strange language.

Placing her glass and bottle on the bar, she turns to Grog.

"What's all of this I hear about dwarven weapons and the like? If something interesting is afoot I would love to hear more about it..."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Grog, Retired Half-orc Fighter (NPC)

Bartender.jpg

Grog shrugs, "Donna ken, lass. Dat tuska was axin' 'bout sum translatin' o' a scroll dat war 'bout dwarf runt made weapons. Ya inta dat sort o' thing? I dun suggested dat he go visitin' a weaponsmitty callin' hiself Gorl'n Ironhamma."

The burly bartender is a retired warrior, so discussing weapons among professionals is nothing special to him.

Rhydius

First Post
Re-recruitment for Warehouse Sitting

A whitecloak bursts through the door, and stops to take a breath before straightening and reporting to the room at large "I'm looking to-" the man stops to breathe again, then continues, "I need a few adventurous types to help catch some thieves."

[sblock=Recruitment]I'm looking to fill the party back out, the adventure can support 2 more players preferably level 1 or 2. Let me know if you're interested, by either sending me a PM or just saying so in character.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases