[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando Furioso

Fury turns his predatory smile on the bureaucrat. "I believe you mentioned you would pay well. How well would that be?" Fury glances at the big northerner now at the bar and speaks to get his attention. "Hey. You could use a few extra coins, I'm sure. We could use someone who knows his way around a weapon and you look like you can handle that big slab of steel you're carrying around. What do you say?"

Fenris

Adventurer
Fury turns his predatory smile on the bureaucrat. "I believe you mentioned you would pay well. How well would that be?" Fury glances at the big northerner now at the bar and speaks to get his attention. "Hey. You could use a few extra coins, I'm sure. We could use someone who knows his way around a weapon and you look like you can handle that big slab of steel you're carrying around. What do you say?"

Mordjn smiles at Fury. He brings out a greataxe nearly as big as Fury. "Yeah I can handle myself in a fight, and coin never hurts either" he laughs. "What's the job?"

GlassEye

Adventurer
"This fellow needs us to track down and deal with some little demon dogs. Nothing that gate-crasher of yours and my little reaper can't handle, I figure. We'll need a tracker; never picked up the knack, myself." He turns his attention to the pair of gnomes and the half-elf who looks like he may or may not be interested. "Any of you got the talent of following a thing's tracks?"

Fenris

Adventurer
"This fellow needs us to track down and deal with some little demon dogs. Nothing that gate-crasher of yours and my little reaper can't handle, I figure. We'll need a tracker; never picked up the knack, myself." He turns his attention to the pair of gnomes and the half-elf who looks like he may or may not be interested. "Any of you got the talent of following a thing's tracks?"

"I can track. Thanks for asking" says Mordjn with a grin and a friendly elbow that nearly knocks Fury down. "More to me than just the muscles and the axe you know."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury takes the good-natured blow with a stumble and a laugh. "I won't underestimate you again." He looks about for the bureaucrat. "Now, about that gold..."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Tahn Staful listens with hands folded into a steeple and elbows resting on the table. He furrows his brows and "hrms" as the farmer describes the problems on his farm. As the others raise their voices to offer support he reaches for his drink and tosses down the rest of its contents. He stands and steps forward to offer his help. "I'll offer my services as well. I'd be interested in seeing these demon creatures."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Fallson is alittle takin aback by all the talk of coin as it is plain on his face. Farmer Jezz is actually in a small state of fright by all the attention and Mordjn branishing his axe. The farmer gulps not sure what to do.

Trying to take control of the situation once more Fallson speaks up, "Um.. I was only authorized to offer money to one person and that being Guardsman Shieldheart. His reputation and the incident with the Purple Worm at the East Walls, said he was the man for the job." Fallson looks again at the group before him and his yes widen at Mordjn's axe also.

"But I think I can get approval for a group to take on these demon dogs, seeing as how there may be over a score of them." he says looking at Farmer Jezz as if he had said something out of place. "If you will all follow me. We will talk reward at the guildhouse. Come along Farmer Jezz." Fallson says heading for the door.

[sblock=OOC]
Please post yourself leaving the inn and join me at the link above for some adventure. :D [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I'll just be a sec . . . gotta collect my friend from outside. I'll see you out there in a jiffy!"

Pari dons his pack and shoulders his scythe as he makes his way through the big folk to the door. From outside a high pitched whistle sounds, followed by the gnomes surprisingly deep voice (fading as he moves into the stables): "Tagaiwi, we're on! Time to make yourself useful, you great overgrown mouser!"

When the others exit the inn they find Pari standing beside a saddled tiger a few inches taller at the shoulder than the gnome himself. "Ready?"

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelenna grabs the last pieces of bread and cheese and slides them into a pocket. She then jumps off the stool and grabs up her small pack and heads out the door. She nods with a smile to Pari and his kitty. She follows the bureaucrat off to his guildhouse.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases