[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Satin Knights

First Post
Grog, Retired Half-orc Fighter (NPC)

[sblock=Aradra]There is some damage from several wounds a couple days old, but the collapse was due to exhaustion.[/sblock]
"Room two tis empty. Hes gud old custmer. Heel him."
Bartender.jpg

jackslate45

First Post
With a nod he pulls out a wand and gives him a quick tap. Hoping that one was enough, he waits to see him awake before giving him another tap if needed.

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
The man wakes up, rolls over and sits up. Looking around, he sees a lot of strangers. Looking to the bar and Grog, "They took her... On our wedding night... Right from Wedding Rock. They took Sara."

Shaking his head in grief,
"There were so many and my fireball didn't even slow them down. Grog, I need help!" Turning back to the one who apparently healed him. "Can you help me?"

GM: Game thread ready at The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
With a nod, Aradra says "I will, but let us get you seated first. You seemed to have traveled long and hard, and a good plate of food will help."

Looking apotogeticlly to Cythera and Fury Aradra says "It looks like I will have to wait on that food order Orlando. Grog, can we get something for him?"

Standing back up, with his arm outstretched, Aradra says to the new guest "Comon, let's go sit somewhere a little less crowded. Then we can hear more about your wife's kidnapping."

jbear

First Post
Relic is startled awake with the thud of them man hitting the floor.

"Who, what, where, when?"

By the time he has focused his vision the man is back to his feet and begging aid.

"Perhaps I can help good man. Let me see those wounds ..." He elbows his way through the gathering crowd.

Relic takes a look and frowns. "Nasty, but you'll live."

He closes his rheumy eyes and lays a hand on him gently."May the Wind blow gently at your back and ease your discomfort."

Aradra stands the man to his feet and Relic starts at the words 'wife's kidnapping'.
"Kidnapped you say? I had best come along with you then. I would hear this story. Taking my mind off my own problem for a moment would be a welcome change."

Relic will follow them into the private room.

[sblock=Spell] Relic casts CLW on the injured man as well [/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cythera e'Kiernan, Bronze Dragon Disciple

Cythera gestures for them not to worry as Aradra and Kalinn depart on a calling to aid the man.

“Farewell, perhaps we shall meet again."

With only her and Orlando at their spot near the bar, she gives the man her attention.

"All too true, that school certainly can train one to dance. And, those scum are no more."

"I am curious, your friends are gone, still? Why did you not go with them? You appear to be quite experienced and capable.”

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +8
AC: 24 (21 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 65 Current: 65
CMB: +10 CMD: 25 (26 vs. Sundering) Fort: +7 Reflex: +9 Will: +7
Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike (+1 dmg), Power Attack (-2 Att/+6 dmg), Furious Focus (no penalty for 1st PA), Overhand Chop

Current Weapon in Hand: Wine goblet
Chakram: 8/8 Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

Battle Dance: 14/14 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Read Magic, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light, Prestidigitation, Mending)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Grease(DC13), Vanish)[/sblock]___________________________

Cythera.jpg
Cythera e'Kiernan
CytheraAvatar.jpg

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef stands and moves to help the man. He prepares to channel the blessings of Cortesia into the man's wounds, but he sees another aiding him already. He follows the group into the back room.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando Furioso, human Bard/Rogue

Orlando is poised to leap up and help out but Kalinn and Aradra and the old man and the warrior that he doesn't know seem to have things well in hand and he settles back into his seat at the bar and calls out a farewell to those he just met before turning his attention back to the dangerous dancer he is seated next to.

He inclines his head in a gesture of modesty. "I like to think I have a hand for the blade but I know there are better than myself out there. My friend Borric, for example: he's slow but relentless. I've seen him wade through a swarm of enemies and come out the other side without a scratch. And Zelena could talk the pants off a priest, if she were so inclined. Sylvain seems like a nice guy until he spits up something that chews your skin off." He shivers at the memory.

"We usually meet here but I had a bit of business to take care of on my own down in Planks and I guess they found an out of town gig and weren't able to get in touch with me. That place is a maze if you don't know it." Fury shrugs. "It happens. I'm sure we'll meet up, work together again sometime."

He casually reaches over and refills Cythera's wineglass from the bottle on the bar. "Forgive me, I'm rambling. What about yourself? You carry yourself like a seasoned warrior." Orlando shoots a glance towards the hall where the others just left. "Not the sort to go wife-hunting?"

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 5 / Bard 2
Initiative: +7 Perception: +10

AC: 23 (16 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 56 Current: 56
CMB: +6 CMD: 21 Fort: +3 Ref: +13 Will: +5

In Hand:

Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cythera e'Kiernan, Bronze Dragon Disciple

Cythera accepts the refill with a graceful nod.

"I am not very familiar with the city myself, but I have managed to becoming acquainted with the Whitecloaks. They have begrudgingly needed my assistance on at least a few occasions now. Undead creatures, wraithspawn, and a few rogue scumbags."

Glancing where the others have rushed off, the bronze dragon disciple shrugs, "They have plenty of people to help and I am not really a cleric, myself. Though, I do have some marginal healing ability."

"I have not considered finding or being a wife, though perhaps I should eventually consider having a girl of my own to pass on my lineage. Alas, that is likely years in the future."

She sighs a bit wistfully, and takes a sip of wine.

"I was in here waiting to see if some young priest discovered some details about a conspiracy or something. I think he was actually opening up a temple in the Planks. Is it dangerous there?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +8
AC: 24 (21 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 65 Current: 65
CMB: +10 CMD: 25 (26 vs. Sundering) Fort: +7 Reflex: +9 Will: +7
Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike (+1 dmg), Power Attack (-2 Att/+6 dmg), Furious Focus (no penalty for 1st PA), Overhand Chop

Current Weapon in Hand: Wine goblet
Chakram: 8/8 Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

Battle Dance: 14/14 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Read Magic, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light, Prestidigitation, Mending)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Grease(DC13), Vanish)[/sblock]___________________________

Cythera.jpg
Cythera e'Kiernan
CytheraAvatar.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases